BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors White Luminous Gold Eau de Parfum is sparkling and sensuous. It is an intoxicating burst of pear, jasmine and amber in a bright and exotic signature. Sizes: 1.7 oz. and 3.4 oz. see more...

Natalie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the scent!
It has a nice, sweet smell to it.
The representation of the bottle is amazing. Beautiful design.
Would definitely recommend all perfume addicts to add this to their perfume collection (because I sure did!)
hannah i.
I got a free sample of this in the mail for free and i love it!!! it smells amazing and so if it is michael kors i want it !! its an amazing brand
Tiffany C.
Rising Sun, IN
I also bought this for my boyfriend and we will definitely be buying it again. Very clean scent that lasts for hours!
Erin C.
Naperville, IL
THIS IS THE BEST SMELLING PERFUME EVER! If you want too smell classy with a flirty twist try this ASAP.
Brandy  N.
Pretty bottle for a pretty smell my aunt bought me some and haven't been using any other kind but this
Julz L.
At first i thought it was too strong of a smell for me but once you give it a minute it's really nice.
Krysten B.
I haven't used this but I've heard excellent things about it. cznt wait to try it.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells great of course I don't like the price but it truly is worth it!!!!!!!