BY MICHAEL KORS

White.a timeless hue. Always chic. Always luxurious. Always Michael Kors. For sheer glamour all year round. A head-turning fragrance that combines sensuous white florals of Tuberose and Freesia, with white hot Musk and Vanilla. see more...

Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Received as a gift. Not a scent I would typically wear. This is a very mature strong bold scent. It isn’t especially long lasting on me. The spray does not smell good initially but gets better after a few minutes. Definitely try before you buy. It’s a warmer scent as well.
Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
I really love the original michael kors perfume, so when I smelled this I was disappointed. I didn't appreciate how much mature smelling it smelled like. I also didn't like how the formula seemed so heavy. But I did get a good deal on it because it was on sale.
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
Love this! I purchased this for my sibling as a gift and per usual it was loved. My family loves Dolce fragrances because they typically last long and are affordable. And I love that they make fragrances for men and women.
Yousra A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My Husband is obsessed with perfumes he used to have this Michael Coors: first aide stay a long time when you spray it and it’s so fresh it smells amazing so I can recommend it for all girls to buy it for her boyfriend or husband or your brother even for your friend
Shannon S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with all the MK perfumes!!! There's a different smell for every occasion or mood. I haven't smelled one I don't like I just wish they didn't cost so much! That's why you buy when they have sales!
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Mistirae S.
I love Michael Kors products, I own multiple products by Michael kors they are a great luxury brand with an affordable price tag! This perfume is amazing and smells lovely. It's always in my purse 😍
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
I smelled this one on someone before and sampled it but it was not my fav the smell just ended not what it was smelling when first sprayed sticking to my other brand
Belgi J.
I love this scent! It smells great. Just a few sprits and you will be smelling great all day long! The bottle is also very elegant and sleek. I love smelling this on my partner! It is intoxicatingly good!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
Who else loves this one!?