Michael Kors White 1.0 oz - PARFUMS INTERNATIONAL, LTD.

White.a timeless hue. Always chic. Always luxurious. Always Michael Kors. For sheer glamour all year round. A head-turning fragrance that combines sensuous white florals of Tuberose and Freesia, with white hot Musk and Vanilla.

My husband wants to try, can I get an example ?
What is the smell profile?
worth?whats do you think?
Start your review of Michael Kors White 1.0 oz - PARFUMS INTERNATIONAL, LTD.!
sandi S.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely loveeee this perfume! Goes perfectly with my skin. Michael Kors Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 OZ The bottle is very elegant and easy to grab. Honestly, this perfume stays longer on me and on my clothes.
Madds S.
Dallas
michael kors is my favorite line of purses ever. but when you look that fly you need to smell the part ;)
Belgi J.
I love this scent! It smells great. Just a few sprits and you will be smelling great all day long! The bottle is also very elegant and sleek. I love smelling this on my partner! It is intoxicatingly good!
Yousra A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My Husband is obsessed with perfumes he used to have this Michael Coors: first aide stay a long time when you spray it and it’s so fresh it smells amazing so I can recommend it for all girls to buy it for her boyfriend or husband or your brother even for your friend
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
I absolutely love this scent! It smells amazing and is probably one of my favorite scents by Michael Kohrs. It is pricey, like most name brands, but I think it is worth it. You can purchase this at most retailers that sell perfume.
John J.
Louisville, KY
Love the packaging. And the smell is amazing. I get complemented every time I wear this
Antonio E.
Phoenix, AZ
I got a sample of this once and I ran out immediately. This smells like a good mixture of lady and man which is right up my alley
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 9
Michael Kira white smells really good. The smell is very distinctive and last for a long time.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
This is an expensive brand but it smells great and lasts longer than most. The scent is a pleasant scent