Michael Kors Wallet: Jet Set Travel Metallic Leather Continental Wallet in Pale Gold uploaded by Diana R.Michael Kors Wallet: Jet Set Travel Metallic Leather Continental Wallet in Pale Gold uploaded by Vanessa V.

BY MICHAEL KORS

A metallic finish puts a shimmering spin on our coveted Jet Set Travel wallet. Crafted from Saffiano leather this sumptuous piece features our logo lettering a zip-around closure and chic wristlet strap. Keep this essential in steady rotation-it'll give any look a touch of shine. Size: ONE SIZE. Color: Pale Gold. see more...

Start your review of Michael Kors Wallet: Jet Set Travel Metallic Leather Continental Wallet in Pale Gold!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Isa C.
Gresham, OR
This wallet is made of quite high quality leather I believe although I don’t like leather usually it’s very nice for this type of item. It’s super cute and actually big enough to hold cards, change, money, etc.
Erin T.
Latimer
Adorable wallet that I love, goes with anything and is a go to statement accessory. The color is absolutely gorgeous and makes me feel more confident. Never loved a wallet so much and even the zipper is cute
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Just got mine last week! Love the color and the detail on this wristlet. It has a bit of a edgier style which is more up my alley. Plus, it’s red, my favorite color! Would recommend this to anyone looking for a good wallet/wristlet 🙃 #michaelkors #jetstter #wristlet
i’ve owned this wallet but in brown for about 2 years and i love it. the wallet hasn’t fallen apart at all and is still i great condition!! i recently bought a bag from michael kors in the same color and i would totally recommend.
Mariah H.
Copperas Cove, TX
I got it on sale at the outlet store. So AWESOME price. I love the color and the brand. Only downfall is that it is really hard to get my id out of the id pocket. Other than that it fits my phone and has so many pockets and compartments to put things in that I can use it as a little purse.
Lauren V.
Downey, CA
Perfect size and has enough room to keep everything that you need and even has enough room to keep a cell phone if you need too! Would highly recommend. Very good price for what you get
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
So i bought this and I love it!! It’s big enough to hold my phone and of course it has all the necessary card slots, change pocket etc. I use it as a wallet as well as a wristlet.
Ashley B.
I absolutely love the color. my favorite part is that it is the size it is the perfect size for someone on the go, you can put it in a bag or carry it alone. It has plenty of room inside for cash and cards
Lindsey W.
Benton, AR
Super cute and stylish wallet! It is perfect for carrying by itself and it goes great with my purse. I get many compliments. It goes great with any occasion as well, I haven’t swapped out wallets in a long time because I am in love with it!
Lais R.
This is a great wallet. It’s great for when you are on the go. Very durable and scratch resistant because of the saffiano leather that is made out of. I love the pale gold color it goes with everything.