Michael Kors Wallet: Jet Set Travel Metallic Leather Continental Wallet in Pale Gold uploaded by Diana R.Michael Kors Wallet: Jet Set Travel Metallic Leather Continental Wallet in Pale Gold uploaded by Vanessa V.

BY MICHAEL KORS

A metallic finish puts a shimmering spin on our coveted Jet Set Travel wallet. Crafted from Saffiano leather this sumptuous piece features our logo lettering a zip-around closure and chic wristlet strap. Keep this essential in steady rotation-it'll give any look a touch of shine. Size: ONE SIZE. Color: Pale Gold. see more...

Carly B.
I bought a Michael Kors Wallet on sale before from their website and it was such a great buy. I got it on sale for $50.00. The product is made great and the size is perfect. It holds all my cards, change, pictures and money perfect. The wristlet attached to the wallet is great and convenient. Without a doubt this product is stylish and worth it. Would totally recommend.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Just got mine last week! Love the color and the detail on this wristlet. It has a bit of a edgier style which is more up my alley. Plus, it’s red, my favorite color! Would recommend this to anyone looking for a good wallet/wristlet 🙃 #michaelkors #jetstter #wristlet
Lily S.
Hillsborough, NC
this wallet has lasted me a year now and is still looking like it’s brand new. my boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday and i’ve been in love with it this whole time. it has plenty of storage for everything you need and is absolutely stunning!
Lindsey W.
Benton, AR
Super cute and stylish wallet! It is perfect for carrying by itself and it goes great with my purse. I get many compliments. It goes great with any occasion as well, I haven’t swapped out wallets in a long time because I am in love with it!
i’ve owned this wallet but in brown for about 2 years and i love it. the wallet hasn’t fallen apart at all and is still i great condition!! i recently bought a bag from michael kors in the same color and i would totally recommend.
Mariah H.
Copperas Cove
I got it on sale at the outlet store. So AWESOME price. I love the color and the brand. Only downfall is that it is really hard to get my id out of the id pocket. Other than that it fits my phone and has so many pockets and compartments to put things in that I can use it as a little purse.
Gina B.
Freeport, PA
Love this wallet! It’s great to carry alone or in your purse and has plenty of room. I love being able to fit my phone inside if needed and having the ability to have all my necessities in one place!
Lauren V.
Downey, CA
Perfect size and has enough room to keep everything that you need and even has enough room to keep a cell phone if you need too! Would highly recommend. Very good price for what you get
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
So i bought this and I love it!! It’s big enough to hold my phone and of course it has all the necessary card slots, change pocket etc. I use it as a wallet as well as a wristlet.
Shelby S.
Conroe
I move this wallet around to every purse I use. There’s so much space for organization. I feel like there could be more slots for cards, but the extra space definitely makes up for it. I definitely would recommend to everyone, because like I said, I move it around to every purse I use.
Leidy daliza R.