Michael Kors Wallet: Jet Set Travel Metallic Leather Continental Wallet in Pale Gold uploaded by Vanessa V.Michael Kors Wallet: Jet Set Travel Metallic Leather Continental Wallet in Pale Gold uploaded by Gabby H.

BY MICHAEL KORS

A metallic finish puts a shimmering spin on our coveted Jet Set Travel wallet. Crafted from Saffiano leather this sumptuous piece features our logo lettering a zip-around closure and chic wristlet strap. Keep this essential in steady rotation-it'll give any look a touch of shine. Size: ONE SIZE. Color: Pale Gold. see more...

Gina R.
Freeport, PA
Love this wallet! It’s great to carry alone or in your purse and has plenty of room. I love being able to fit my phone inside if needed and having the ability to have all my necessities in one place!
Emily T.
Oshkosh
Super stylish and something I needed since I do travel a lot during the year! I love carrying this around as it does hold all of my cards and cash and is able to be secured and safe. I would recommend this!
Morgan D.
Mantua, NJ
But one of these just not a metallic and my wristlet strap is completely destroyed after only six months! I take very good care of it and it's literally ruined contact that company about fixing it and they said that if they don't think it's replaceable day just keep it don't even send it back to me don't even know what to do
Katlyn F.
Huntington
The one I had was white and had MK all over it. It was very sturdy and could hold all my needed items for a day out!
Ashley H.
Mouthcard
I always love wristlets they are so much easier to pack around. And they hold all your basic stuff
Cate C.
Love this wallet. Fashionable and functional for day to day use or for a fancier event.
Lisa M.
Grand Falls
This is my all time favourite wallet right now, I carry it in my purse and carry my money and important things in it! It's so pretty and sparkley! It's a little expensive but everything Michael Kors is! Highly recommend
Vanessa V.
Langley
I got this one in light pink. You have to be careful if the wallet touches a dark fabric that is wet because the colour will leak on to the wallet! The gold lettering also started chipping away owned it for almost 3 years now.
Gaia L.
Elizabethtown , PA
This is a great wallet, with lots of space. Would totally recommend, a little pricey but totally fashion
G N.
Guildford, Surrey
In love with this purse. fits everything inside. Amazing quality leather and so beautiful.