Michael Kors Wallet: Fulton Logo Carryall Wallet in Black uploaded by Destiny G.Michael Kors Wallet: Fulton Logo Carryall Wallet in Black uploaded by Carla L.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Keep your essentials in one convenient place with this Fulton carryall wallet from MICHAEL Michael Kors. The signature MK logo plate and signature print exterior construction make this basic wallet a chic must-have. Featured in black Signature print PVC exterior Measurements: 7.5" x 4.5" x 1" Flap front with magnetic snap closure Silvertone logo on front Single outside pocket Interior: one zip divider, two bill pockets, 14 card slots Imported see more...

Alexis N.
Arleta, CA
I purchased just the plain black Michael kors wallet that everyone has. I got it a few years ago and it still holds up great I really recommend purchasing this wallet if you can
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
There is nothing like a Michael Kors wallet. Omg I just love their products. Amazing quality and totally worth every dime Michael Kors Wallet: Fulton Logo Carryall Wallet in Black
Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
My wallet from MK is similar to this but not the same. My wallet is brown and has lighter writing of the logo all over it. I’ve had it for two years and it’s absolutely perfect. It’s spacious, has 2 sides, card holders, and even a little pouch on the back that’s perfect for your school ID cards!!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I don't love it it gets ugly too easy . Has good space but it gets ugly really quick outside that's my only problem with it it's not affordable what you can spect from a good and famous brand but if you don't use it too much it maybe work for you
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
This is one of my most favorite bags I own. I have several MK bags and this one is my favorite! It can match with any look and has great interior designs ! It's definitely a must have for the price !
Destiny G.
Wallet are AMAZINGGG I have one similar 140$ worth it ,you can't really see It in my picture but, it's amazing Michele Kors wallets are the BEST WALLETS.
🇺🇸✈️🇰🇷 W.
Fort Campbell, KY
This is my favorite wallet!! I wear it with just about everything. I purchased this while I was in korea so it wasn’t too expensive.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Amazing quality, very well made, and looks new forever. Such a sleek and fashionable piece to own. I love the gold details!
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI

I love this I use for my everyday going to work I have a lot of card and paper input on my wallet. i love it!
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this wallet and design, I just wish it had more pockets like my coach wallet.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does anyone know if they make this same design with more pockets?