BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Very Hollywood Sparkling Eau de Toilette Spray: Subtle, sweet, fruity fragrance Adds a youthful aroma, creates a lasting impression see more...

Michael Kors Very Hollywood Sparkling Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "It lasts for a long time and I spray it in my hair brush before I blow dry my hair so my hair smells like Hollywood all day!" in 1 review
  • "Michael Kors does it again, another great fragrance that smells great and not over powering." in 1 review
  • "Love the bottle and I think this perfume is probably in my top 3 favorite scents of perfume that I have. " in 1 review
Danielle T.
St. Clair Shores
My favorite perfume. The scent definitely grew on me the more I wore it. The bottle has lasted me a long time.
Destiny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Michael Kors perfumes is long lasting and are their collections of this and how much are they so want
Christina H.
Venice, FL
Myself, my Mom, my sister, my besfriends...all addicted to this! It smells very bright and classic. A little can go a long way, but the smell lasts a long time and really makes you feel elegant. The kind of perfume one would wear to a fancy wedding or event. Its lovely!
amanda T.
Michael Kors does it again, another great fragrance that smells great and not over powering. Its classic, semi sweet, and lasts a long time.
Lori G.
Norton, MA
One of my top five perfumes. I am addicted to the fresh, classy scent. Certain scents seem to make me feel happier and this is one of them. I put Vaseline or Aquaphor on the spots I am going to apply the perfume first and it lasts until the next day. I will always use this perfume.
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very classy refreshing scent. Love the bottle and I think this perfume is probably in my top 3 favorite scents of perfume that I have.
Melanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
This scent screams feminine and classy. It has a light and clean smell that will sure to attract other people's attention and have them ask you what are you wearing?
Shadelle G.
Charlotte, NC
This scent has such a classic smell to it. It is so fresh. When all else fails I reach for this
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I loved this and got a sample of it. And it's ok. But I found it too grown up for me. I'm 20
Sandra Nicole W.
I love this perfume! It lasts for a long time and I spray it in my hair brush before I blow dry my hair so my hair smells like Hollywood all day! Definitely a good signature scent if you're looking for a NW one!
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the product still available in department stores?
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
Melanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Are there any similar creams or lotions that have a scent that matches to this?