Michael Kors Very Hollywood EDP Spray uploaded by Shelesea R.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Very Hollywood EDP Spray, 1.0 fl oz: Introduced in 2009 by the design house of Michael Kors 1 fl oz EDP spray see more...

Stephanie E.
Love this perfume! Has a sweeter smell, but not too sweet. It lasts a long time and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it! It is a bit spendy, but totally worth the purchase!
Kim J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells sweet but not too sweet or strong! It's just right. And it does not wear off. I received it as a gift and i love it!
Destiny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Michael Kors perfumes is long lasting and are their collections of this and how much are they so want
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my winter months perfume. It's warm, fresh and lots of fun! Clean smell that is very lady like.
Savannah Z.
Apopka, FL
I have smelled this and it was a great smell. I personally don't like the florally smells but i know a lot of my friends would love this.
Becky V.
Love this stuff! It smells so sweet and sexy! I am using only this perfume right now, all my others are sitting in wait!
Zillah N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume it's really fresh and clean yet still very feminine! The bottle is also really cute so you can actually display it on your vanity!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
ESTE perfume me gusta muchísimo, huele demasiado bien. Me encanta, cada vez que tengo oportunidad de comprarlo, lo hago. El olor dura muchísimo tiempo, es suave y femenina. Realmente me gusta
Allison L.
Washington, DC
Michael Kors is my absolute favorite designer. Everything he does it fabulous. Great brand. When it comes to this product I would have to agree it is a bit floral smelling, but still you pay mostly for the name anyway right?
Veronica V.
Have not smellled this yet, but with Michael Kors it has to be a gem!! All the other fragrances are insane!
Priyanka E.
Stockholm
Has this perfume been discontinued? I have been looking to buy, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Schuyler D.