BY MICHAEL KORS

She will be walking the red carpet in michael kor's glamorous floral scent for women. The fragrance features notes of mandarin, iced bergamot, wet jasmine, ylang-ylang, raspberry, gardenia, orris, creamy amber, soft white moss and vetiver. Beware of... see more...

Val G.
Brooklyn
Nice scent , really wasn't for me though. I ended up giving it to my co- worker, she is beyond obsessed with it.
Danielle N.
Douglas, GA
Awesome you to use when you are going on a date or enjoying and that out with your friends.
Ericka M.
This is one of my favorite perfume ever it smell soy good and its soft and perfect
Destiny G.
Falls City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mmmm this one looks very very nice and pink are they long lasting perfumes and is there other kind for woman
Celestina M.
De Queen, AR
It's so hard for me to find a fragrance that smells good on my body and last a long time. this fragrance is soft and stays all day on me no matter how active i am during the day. Great formula!
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Just bought from a deal online and I love the packaging so glam. It smells great.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells really good i love that it turns heads everyone wants to no what is that you have on even my husband loves it!
Jessica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My father got me this 2 years ago and I'm still very happy. i wear it on special days and always think of him...
Megan H.
Fort Worth, TX
I really like Michael Kors items so I tried this, and I loved it. It's not too strong and last about 4 ish hours depending on how much you sweat. I love it.
Nicolette M.
Bakersfield, CA
I sprayed this on at Sephora just the tester! I must say this perfume smells great! I would love to purchase a bottle for myself. It last all day. I love a lot of Michael Kors perfumes though.
Jade B.
Greeneville, TN
Love this product it last all day