BY MICHAEL KORS

For a bright floral experience, spray on the fragrance of Very Hollywood by Michael Kors. New York designer Michael Kors partnered with Estee Lauder to launch this sophisticated eau de parfum for women in 2009. Embodying strength and elegance, this feminine scent starts with notes of sweet mandarin orange and zesty frozen bergamot. A heart featuring moist jasmine and exotic ylang-ylang gains support from base notes including creamy amber, creating a smooth scent in the dry down. Wear this very special fragrance as the perfect complement to your spring and summer wardrobe.

Fragrance Notes:

Mandarin orange, Bergamot, Raspberry, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang

Jolisel V.
    New York , NY
    It’s empty again! I’m under pain in my heart cause it has turned so hard to find my favorite perfume ever! I love how the bottle is so simple but cute, I would say is under priced! If it wasn’t so hard to find I would recommend it to everyone! The smell is soft and sweet.... I have to order it online in certain places because it seems to be discontinued 😢😞
    Alicia C.
    This is nice if you like , the spuce , i guess if certain perfumes. It does have good layers of scent. Its at belks. It wears nicely and doesn't disappear. It blends nicely with your natural ph. The bottle is beautiful and can be used as a decoration after or durung use. Its i bit expensive but lasts a long time.
    Kadee B.
    This is a great perfume for spring/summer if you like sweet/floral scents. It’s a great price and lasts for a couple of hours. It’s not too strong or overpowering but you can definitely wear it for a while before it fades.
    Brooklyn K.
    Teaberry, KY
    I LOVE THIS PERFUME BUT I DO NOT LOVE THE PRICE!!! The smell is amazing, and the scent is strong. This perfume lasts all day and is very noticeable by others. If you buy this you will not be disappointed by the smell. I would definitely buy again!
    Also, the box is pretty and I love the shape of the perfume bottle! It's very pretty :)
    Tessie R.
    East Taunton, MA
    The most amazing Michael Kors scent! My boyfriend picked this out on a whim and it was delightful, The glass bottle is so trendy! I love how it has a nice pink color, very girly. The scent is sweet and lasts longer compared to less quality perfumes. Doesn’t smell cheap or childish.
    Bailey F.
    Reedley
    This is a nice perfume. Its not my favorite for myself, but i can see why people like it. It has a sweet floral smell. The color and bottle are great, so it fits nicely in my collection. My husband bought this for me for our anniversary and he loves when i wear it.
    Julia W.
    MK never disappoints! I have three of his fragrances and I love them all! The bottle is stunning! I feel very Hollywood when wearing it. I love my floral scents.
    Layla M.
    Middletown, OH
    One of my go-to perfumes on a daily basis. I don't wear it too much in the fall/winter as it definitely has a floral scent which is more suited for the spring/summer.
    Kara P.
    Fort Washington
    Michael Kors By Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz is a beautiful scent. The scent is feminine, light, and floral but not overpowering at all. A mixture of amber and gardenia is what stands out the most to me. This fragrance can be used daily and it will last all day but get ready to tell everyone what perfume you're wearing! The bottle and packaging is cute too!
    Allison  C.
    Troy, NY
    this is one of the first high end perfumes i ever purchased and i still love it to this day. Michael Kors makes some of the most amazing smelling perfumes and this is no exception. I don't think they make this anymore but if you can find it buy it ! i love it
    Arceli B.
    Russellville, AR
    Do you guys have recommendation too faced eyeshadow palette. If you choose only 1 palette eyeshadow and which one you going to pick?
    Jade B.
    Greeneville, TN
    Love this product it last all day
    Brittany S.
    Jacksonville, FL
    Is this a fruity smelling Perfume? I've never tired this one, but the bottle is pretty!
    Tasha G.
    Stearns, KY
    Where can I buy this?
    Priyanka E.
    Stockholm
    Has this perfume been discontinued? I have been looking to buy, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

back