BY MICHAEL KORS

She will be walking the red carpet in Michael Kor's glamorous floral scent for women. The fragrance features notes of mandarin, iced bergamot, wet jasmine, ylang-ylang, raspberry, gardenia, orris, creamy amber, soft white moss and vetiver. Beware of paparazzi. see more...

Tammy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in the body set as a Christmas gift from a former Boss one year and fell in love with it. A really nice, sensual scent perfect for crisp fall evenings or winter nights.
Joanne L.
Received this as a gift, and I just love it. I really enjoy sweet scents, and was a White Shoulders girl for years.
This is a new favorite, glamorous, and stays on my skin, which usually fades scents.
Amanda S.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is heavy. At first I liked it but it began reminding me of an old lady because of how heavy it was. I won't repurchase. I enjoy light floral scents!
Renée O.
Nashville, TN
I LOVED very hollywood! It was my first MK perfume, and I am so sad they don't make it anymore. Light, fresh, and the perfect amount of floral
Jessica B.
NYC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume!! I think its a classic perfect for everyday use. I always come back to it. Definitely check it out when you go to a store
Danika R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the sent if this perfume! It's girly yet chick enough to wear for any occasion and any wear :)
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this for Christmas and I've already gotten so many compliments. I will be buying from now on.
Leslie B.
Cranberry Twp, PA
One of my favorite perfumes! So light but fresh smelling! Highly recommend this heat smelling perfume!
Jade M.
Marlborough, CT
Favorite perfume smells so good and refreshing. Always excited to put it on