Michael Kors Very Hollywood by Michael Kors for Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4-Ounce uploaded by Alicia C.Michael Kors Very Hollywood by Michael Kors for Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4-Ounce uploaded by Gabriella L.

BY MICHAEL KORS

The Eau de Parfum makes its debut with shimmering jewels of mandarin and iced bergamot. Scene-stealing gardenia follows suit with a decadent performance of award-worthy glamour.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Alicia C.
This is nice if you like , the spuce , i guess if certain perfumes. It does have good layers of scent. Its at belks. It wears nicely and doesn't disappear. It blends nicely with your natural ph. The bottle is beautiful and can be used as a decoration after or durung use. Its i bit expensive but lasts a long time.
Tessie R.
Taunton, MA
The most amazing Michael Kors scent! My boyfriend picked this out on a whim and it was delightful, The glass bottle is so trendy! I love how it has a nice pink color, very girly. The scent is sweet and lasts longer compared to less quality perfumes. Doesn’t smell cheap or childish.
Shelbie T.
Green Bay, WI
I received this fragrance as a Christmas gift and was really excited to try it. The packaging is very elegant and pretty - definitely a bottle to display. Unfortunately, as a 22yo, I found the scent to be a little too mature for me for daily wear. The amber (at least on my body) overpowers the other notes and my husband thinks it's "old-lady-ish." I still wear it on occasion, but it's not my favorite.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite perfumes ever the packaging is so glamorous and so beautiful perfect for those who love to display their perfumes! the notes are light and sweet and glamorous, perfect for day or even special occasions! so girly and pretty, I look everywhere to buy this perfume when it runs out!
Heather O.
Roodhouse, IL
This is absolutely my favorite scent right now. I love how light and subtle it goes on. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Lygia O.
Smells good i usually find this at ross or tjmaxx for half the price it smells good it reminds me on daisy but more girly
Destiny G.
Love this Michael Kors perfumes is long lasting and are their collections of this and how much are they so want
Rebecca D.
San Jacinto, CA
Love this scent, all Michael Kors are good though! This one is on the less expensive side which is a plus.
Joyce S.
Newport News, VA
Very elegant and glamorous and would highly recommend to my friends and family. Give it a try.
Erica F.
I really love the smell of this perfume because the smell last long than most perfumes
Claudia C.
Hey ladies can someone tell me how is this perfume? I would like to try it. I have different ones. I don't want spend so much if it is very strong or if it is has that annoying smell 😜