Michael Kors Very Hollywood 3.4 oz EDP Spray uploaded by Nancy Azeneth S.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Make every day worthy of a standing ovation. The Eau de Parfum, MICHAEL KORS Very Hollywood, makes its debut with shimmering jewels of mandarin and iced bergamot. Scene-stealing gardenia follows suit with a decadent performance of award-worthy glamour. Fragrance Notes: Mandarin, Gardenia, Vetiver. Net Weight: 3.4 oz. see more...

Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
I️ bought Very Hollywood for the first time last year and the bottle is already empty! It has a light, floral smell that is very feminine. The smell is amazing and I️ got this at a very affordable price on fragrancenet. I have too many perfumes I’m working through but I️ would definitely repurchase in the future ( if this item hasn’t been discontinued- I think it may have been).
Zoe P.
Seneca, SC
I used to wear this perfume all the time and I can't remember why I stopped buying it. I know they don't sell it anywhere near me but I would definitely buy this again if I saw it. Has a sweet scent without being overpowering.
Suzette G.
I held a funeral when this perfume (the best perfume EVER made, besides Miss Dior Cherie) was discontinued. If I knew they would stop making it I would've bought 10 bottles!!!Yumm! There are two scents that are the best in the world- this one, and Miss Dior Cherie. The name Very Hollywood is just the best way to describe the smell. It's just the right amount of floral scent. I had tested this out in store like any other perfume and fell in love. I received it for my birthday in the gift set and used it up in a month. I regret that I used it so quickly as I've been able to make my Miss Dior Cherie last since 2011 by using it so sparingly...Whyyy??!!! RIP Michael Kors Very Hollywood
Julia S.
This is literal heaven for your nose and everyone elses! Smells so delicious and lasts all day long! A tad bit pricey, but well worth it! Good bottle size for what you are paying for and you really only need a couple sprays and you are good to go! Well worth it!
ShayNah K.
- I got this as a Christmas present. I was super happy because the packaging is really pretty & it smells really good, it smells really refreshing & the scent stays on for a good amount of time!
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
If you are wanting to make a bold statement with your scent then this is the way to go. It smells strong, but it's a wonderful smell. You can smell it as soon as someone walks into the room and it lingers after them allowing you to enjoy the fragrance.
Casandra  C.
I love this perfume! It was given to me as a gift. It is a light scent but it lasts all day. Want to buy it again but haven't been able to find it in any stores.
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
smells soooo nice. i love it. very refreshing. little expensive but worth it. if you ever get a chance to try the sampl. sotally try it out.
Robyn L.
Fort Bliss, TX
This smells heavenly! The sent lasts a long time and every time I wear it I get complements, which is always nice to hear I smell good. Ha!
Cristina C.
Roslindale, MA
Anything and everything michael kors i love love love i highly recommend not only the fragrances but accessories all of the accessories
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Where can I buy this?
Karla S.
Midway Park, NC
Where can I buy this? I absolutely love this scent but can't seem to find it, help
Stephanee S.
Does this last all day on the skin?