Michael Kors
Twilight Shimmer Eau de Parfum 10 oz

Michael Kors Twilight Shimmer Eau de Parfum 1.0 oz.

Michael Kors Twilight Shimmer Eau de Parfum perfume is an opulent new scent for a chic night out. The fragrance opens with lush red and violet fruits enlivened with a gourmand blend of lavish praline and creamy woods. Sizes: 3.4 oz, 1.0 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michael Kors Twilight Shimmer Eau de Parfum 1.0 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
Michael Kors Twilight Shimmer Eau de Parfum 1.0 oz. uploaded by Lynnette L.
I bought Michael Kors twilight shimmer from Macy's they had a sale on some of the 1oz perfumes I decided to buy since they were on sale.its as a cute scent nice designed bottle but the scent doesn't last long .I do like it.I wish it lasted longer
Scranton, PA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. The fragrance of this is the best I have smelled in a really long time. There isn't anything that can make this better. In my opinion, it's the best perfume there is.
I love this scent. I tried it at Ulta when it first came out. The bottle attracted me with the glitter. But, it smells really good. I love sweeter scents and I like to wear this when I go out sometimes.
Buenos Aires
Me encanta la duración de este perfume. Me lo pongo a la mañana y a la noche sigue intacto. No se si será porque en su composición tiene madera, lo cual lo hace muy fuerte.

Looking for your answer?