Michael Kors Tortoise Jet Set Women's Watch - MK5038 uploaded by Christine C.

BY MICHAEL KORS

A knurled top ring on a goldtone stainless steel case and tortoise acrylic bracelet create a unique urban chic look with natural inspirations. Chocolate mother-of-pearl adds a rich touch on the dial featuring hour day and date windows. A crystal index marks the hour in glimmering style. Water resistant 10 ATM. Signature box included. see more...

Lauren M.
Alexandria
I love the sleek style and packaging of Michael Kors watches! These watches make a perfect gift for graduations, anniversaries, or birthdays. They tend to be on the expensive side, but the quality is excellent.
Christine C.
Minneapolis , MN
I've been wearing this watch almost daily for five years and it's still going strong. I love the size and how it goes well with just about anything. The band is plastic so you're definitely paying for Michael Kors' name. However, since I love the styling and the watch has held up well, I won't complain too much. (Photographed with my Fitbit Flex for scale.)
Jessica E.
San Diego, CA
While it's not as heavy duty as the other #michaelkors watches I own, it's a great looking watch. I've had it for a couple years now and it still looks and works great! It's a little over priced for the material, but you're paying for the name so it's to be expected!
Sarah R.
Purchased this Watch online and thought the face would be a lot bigger. The links feel a little bit cheaper than the average Michael Kors watch. Overall not a huge disappointment but I did end up reselling it.
ℳarianne M.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this watch is perfect, color, size, perfect! I love this watch, no heavy. And beautiful. I love it