BY MICHAEL KORS

MICHAEL Michael Kors Medium Sutton Satchel Details Black saffiano leather. Golden hardware. Tote handles. Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, 20" drop. Snap top framed by two zip pockets. Snap sides. Inside, monogram lining; one zip and four open pockets. 9 1/2"H x 13"W x 5"D. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances. Color: Black. Material: SAFFIANO. see more...

Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Not only do I own this in black, I own it in white too:-)! I’m “not” one that believes white is a seasonal color. A clean, crisp white bag is perfect regardless of the time of year. Even though the majority of my bags are black, this white one breaks up the monotony in my collection. I have the mindset that our accessories, just like our makeup, are meant to enhance our sense of style, not overshadow it. This “classic” bag has stood the test of times; especially, in a continued changing industry. I proudly own many Kors bags, but this one does indeed check off all you’d need in functionality. It can be worn crossbody or in the crook of your arm, it is accordion style with 2 of them with secure zippers for security, and finally, an easy in and out open center. It’s a fabulous bag; hence, why I own 2 in differing colors!
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Michael Korda is my absolute favorite brand for purses . They are durable and hold up so well and are perfect to pair with about any outfit . This purse In particular is great for every day use. It’s got plenty of pockets on the inside walls to hold my phone and cards so they aren’t just dumped at the bottom along with a couple inside zippers to hold smaller items .
Taylor S.
Yuba City, CA
Michael Kors used to be my go-to brand for high-end or designer bags, but I’ve been disappointed lately with the lack of innovation on the design side of things. Quality is always great, a little pricey, but comparable to Kate Spade in that aspect. I have a few MK bags as well, however I always reach for my Kate Spades. Honestly, it just comes down to personal opinion, quality these two brands are equal, price is about the same, style is up to you! Completely different in that aspect. Great company and great bags!
HANNY A.
I was traveling and I had no handbag. I visited Michael kors outlet stores and I found this handbag it was just the perfect bag for travel and my travel essentials. I love this handbag, for a person like be who hates carrying around big handbags this was just perfect it was big to fit all my staff but not so big that it got annoying. I would recommend it to my family and friends 😻😻😻😻😻.
Riley H.
Dawsonville
Amazing amazing quality. Easy to clean, very sturdy. I’ve had mine for 4 years, still looks brand new other than the handles. The black has rubbed off the ruber around the handles. And the shape makes it a little hard to open. But an amazing quality bag, very stylish. Fits a lot of stuff and isn’t to heavy. Would buy again!
Laura B.
I purchased this bag years ago and it is still in perfect condition. Great quality and has perfect storage room for small items. I do not like the fact that it keeps falling off my should but I would still consider buying it considering how inexpensive it was as well.
Corina V.
Puyallup, WA
This bag is my baby! It’s one of my go tos. Pros to this bag is it has a lot of space there’s a big pocket on each side of the purse and cons is the center doesn’t have a zipper so anyone can see in it. I still love it tho it’s super cute
Kelsee S.
Middletown, PA
Great bag, lots of pockets to help stay organized. Comes with a longer strap to give you a crossbody look as well as smaller straps. Affordable for the quality of the handbag. Would recommend, great size.
Hannan A.
This bag is perfect when needing to go out! I feel that it matches every outfit that I wear. It is also so worth it because so many things do fit in it, I believe it’s affordable compared to other luxury brands!
Kadee B.
The best type of bags from MK are the leather ones. You can use the every day for a while with minimal wear. I would recommend the leather bags for everyday use as the last a long time and are worth the price.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Do these bags get damaged easily? I don't want to shell out all this cash just for a very sensitive bag.
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Quero demais essa bolsa. I want so much this handbag
Josseline C.