BY MICHAEL KORS

Launched by the design house of Michael Kors in the year 2012. This feminine fragrance features a blend of mandarin, orange, lily, violet, tuberose, jasmine, gardenia, sandalwood, frangipani, musk, and cashmere. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Lizzy R.
Denver, CO
This is my fav perfume of all time! My only regret is that MK doesn't sell it anymore. I have to look into where to buy it now - I've been getting it off eBay. It's a sweet, sensual, somewhat spicey scent. I would recommend to anyone! Honestly, boy or girl.
Caren E.
hollywood, FL
My mom got this for me a while back ago for Christmas and woah! The smell is exquisite and very classy! I loved it so much I bought it twice and till this day I still use it! Hands down best fragrance
Hannah S.
Lynnwood, WA
We bought this for my dad for his birthday and he loved it! Then my brother started liking it to and started sneaking a spray here and there, so we got him one too!
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
Beds perfume I've ever owned. Has been my scent for the past 3 years and constantly get compliments on how good I smell.
Carol E.
Stoneham, MA
I wear this perfume for special occasions. It is not too heavy so could be used for everyday as well.
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
Michael Kors makes great bags, watches, and other accessories, but this perfume was a let down.
Roben C.
metamora, IL
Smells great! I received a sample of this and it smells wonderful. I love all of kors purfumes.
Patricia  G.
East Durham, NY
This scent is heavenly I love love love it! I always get compliments when I wear it!

back