BY MICHAEL KORS

A citrus fragrance for modern women Fresh bright clean warm & energizing Contains notes of mandarin orange flower patchouli woody accords & musk Launched in 2013 Recommended for day or warmer seasons wear see more...

Elizabeth  S.
I LOVE this scent! After only wearing Jo Malone for years and scoffing at all other perfumes, I received this as a gift and it has worked its way into my regular rotation. Fresh, bright, sunny, slightly citrusy, slightly green, entirely pleasant.
Alyssa S.
Sacramento, CA
This was a birthday gift from my boyfriend and I absolutely love it. It is very much an anytime perfume. It has the citrus freshness with a dash of floral and spiciness.
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this perfume! I costs quite a bit but it lasts FOREVER!!! Also, off topic, but Michael Kors has the best purses ever!
Jennifer M.
Has a very pleasant citrusy smell. liked it a whole lot. One of the best smelling michael hors perfume that I've tried
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
Love the smell of this its is amazing I love love love it can't go wrong with it
Angie M.
West Springfield, MA
I like how this smells, its good for everyday use and it isn't too strong.