BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Sporty Citrus Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora
Becky S.
This was designed several years ago as part of a 3 way launch for Michael Kors- Sexy, Sporty and Glam. The Sporty and Sexy fragrances are my favourite depending on my mood at the time. I like the sleek, simple packaging and design with all 3 bottles.
Sporty Citrus as the name suggests is packed with citrus notes, namely orange and mandarin for a fresh, zesty vibe. It seems to last moderately long on my skin and isn't too overpowering and amongst the 3, this one lends itself to being combined with other scents and body care products.
Cheyanne C.
Apopka, FL
I love love love this scent it's very musky which are typically the styles in perfumes I go for unfortunately for this reason my boyfriend doesn't enjoy it at all! I've never had an issue with it not having staying power iwhen I'm doing laundry I can still smell it on the clothes I had sprayed it on throughout the week.
Claire D.
Fort Bragg, CA
I love this scent but I must admit I only wear it once in a while... One spray is actually enough because it's got a very musky scent and it lasts forever.
selena r.
I like this sooooooooo much because the smell never goes away. Even after washing clothes or going outside to go for a run I still smell it.
angela k.
I own this not the best scent it doesn't have a fruity or sweet scent to it which I prefer it's just sitting in my room for decor
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
The Michael Kors line of fragrance is always a great one. They are all very crisp and never get old.
Umama  K.
Mississauga, ON
For though how like nice clean and fresh scent, you will love this. The only thing I didn't like was how much I would have to re-spray the perfume
Priyanka E.
Stockholm
Love this perfume. Great for summer time. It reminds me of summer green, wet trees, lime and ocean.