Michael Kors Sporty Citrus Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz

Michael Kors Sporty Citrus Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michael Kors Sporty Citrus Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz!
selena R.
I like this sooooooooo much because the smell never goes away. Even after washing clothes or going outside to go for a run I still smell it.
Claire D.
Fort Bragg, CA
I love this scent but I must admit I only wear it once in a while... One spray is actually enough because it's got a very musky scent and it lasts forever.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
The Michael Kors line of fragrance is always a great one. They are all very crisp and never get old.
Misty H.
Haines city FL
Michael kors citrus scent is a nice refreshing scent. I like to wear it during the day when I'm running errands and doing outdoor things.
Stephanie T.
Burns, TN
The Michael Kors Sporty Citrus is my go to perfume. It smells so fresh, and not over powering. The smell lasts all day!
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
This is hands down my favorite Michael Kors fragrance (besides his discontinued ones). This fragrance is mostly made of mandarin orange, orange blossom, white floral and finally musk as the bottom note. For me it wears all day long. I don’t have to reapply it!!
Becky S.
1,638 reviews
This was designed several years ago as part of a 3 way launch for Michael Kors- Sexy, Sporty and Glam. The Sporty and Sexy fragrances are my favourite depending on my mood at the time. I like the sleek, simple packaging and design with all 3 bottles. Sporty Citrus as the name suggests is packed with citrus notes, namely orange and mandarin for a fresh, zesty vibe. It seems to last moderately long on my skin and isn't too overpowering and amongst the 3, this one lends itself to being combined with other scents and body care products.
Cheyanne C.
Apopka, FL
I love love love this scent it's very musky which are typically the styles in perfumes I go for unfortunately for this reason my boyfriend doesn't enjoy it at all! I've never had an issue with it not having staying power iwhen I'm doing laundry I can still smell it on the clothes I had sprayed it on throughout the week.
Angela K.
I own this not the best scent it doesn't have a fruity or sweet scent to it which I prefer it's just sitting in my room for decor
Vaniece L.
London, London
Michael Kors Sporty Citrus Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz uploaded by Vaniece L.
A lovely floral scent with fresh jasmine notes! Very feminine and clean. However this did not last very long on my skin even with 3-4 spritz. Love the scent but unfortunately longevity and sillage is quite poor. Michael Kors Glam Jasmine Perfume By Michael Kors Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz

Looking for your answer?