Michael Kors Sporty Citrus By Michael Kors For Women

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches

Container Type: Box

Assembled Product Weight: 0.5 Pounds

Gender: Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michael Kors Sporty Citrus By Michael Kors For Women!
Rock Hill, SC
I love the sweet yet subtle warm citrus scents. I stand by the longevity of the fragrance. I suggest everyone tries this. I generally dont believe this vould be any better than it is now.
Minneapolis, MN
Such a fresh and pleasant scent! Love this perfume for after yoga or the gym. The rollerball fits perfectly in my purse (and I have a small purse). I will continue to buy this perfume - it’s worth the price!
This is a good fall scent love it not floral almost Manley, lol good for a night out on the town.soft scent.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I used to wear the Michael Kors sporty until they came out with the sporty citrus. The citrus smell is not too strong or over powering which I was skeptical about at first. I love that the smell is a perfect. Lend for makin and lasts all day. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
Bloomingdale, IL
This scent is a fabulous light fragrance that lasts for an entire day.  Love Michael Kor's fragrances that are not overwhelming in scent.  Enjoy just enough scent to know I am wearing it for a day.  Great bottle and I would definitely purchase it again.
Acámbaro,Guanajuato
Es un perfume con un aroma súper delicioso, tiene muy buena duración, es fresco y lo puedes usar en toda ocasión. Su presentación es muy llamativa y femenina. Aroma muy fresco y dulce. Me encanto. El olor perdura por horas incluso hasta días en la ropa aunque esta se lave.
Summerstown, ON
Michael Kors Sporty Citrus Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz I purchased this in store at Michael Kors. It came in a set of 3 minis - probably a holiday set. I am a huge fan of Michael Kors scents. This is not one of my faves. It's alright but has a strange underlying layer that I have a hard time deciding if I like or not.

Looking for your answer?