BY MICHAEL KORS

Sexy Ruby Eau de Parfum - Coming Soon 8-16!A jewel of a fragrance inspired by Michael's unique interpretation of seduction, strength and glamour. Where fantasy meets femininity and a woman is her sexiest. Boldly luxurious, brilliantly faceted, and mesmerizing to encounter. Magnify your sexy.Fragrance Notes:Top - RaspberryMid - Apricot nature printBase - Jasmine sambac - Sexy Ruby Eau de Parfum see more...

• I would like to try this this perfume out. Where can I ge...2 Answers
  • Has anyone bought this and actually liked it I just got a...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite Michael Kors Scent?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rae M.
I received this for Mother’s Day as a gift set with shower oil and lotion. The lotion is nice although it seems to smell slightly different and the shower oil is a bit of a pass for me. The perfume however is wonderful! It lasts for quite a long time and the first time I wore it I noticed myself frequently smelling my arms because I was so in love with the scent. Although it describes notes of raspberry and other fruits, the scent on myself comes off strongly jasmine and other florals. I think there’s a woody or sandalwood element as well. It smells very womanly and sophisticated. Love it so much!!
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
I first got to smell this perfume in a magazine and thought it was worth the investment...I was right. The scent is hard for me to explain because everyone picks up on different things but I got a slightly floral like scent and loved it, I get compliments on it all the time. Worth investing in even if you are someone who does not wear perfume often, it is great for special events or even date night.
Amber S.
Spring, TX
LOVE this fragrance! It's sweet in a rich, dark red, berry sort of way but the cashmere notes really keep it from becoming a gourmand scent. It finishes so clean and elegantly while still carrying that rich sweetness. I love the peach in this scent so much. I find that this would be appropriate for all seasons, but most certainly a late afternoon or evening time scent. Will repurchase for sure!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I received this sample in my monthly Macy’s beauty box subscription. I am in love with the smell, honestly. I am so glad hat this sample was included this month because I would have never known how great it smells! It really lasts a long time and isn’t to overpowering. I loved it so much that I actually ordered the full size and ordered samples of other Michael Kor’s fragrances!
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
I really like this product I got a smell sample from Dillards a few weeks ago and I’m ready to buy it I’m just not sure if I want to because of the fact that really strong at first but I’ve noticed a smell my sample though the other day and it smells really sweet so I’m thinking about going and buying it’s really pricey that’s the only thing stopping me
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
This is my daily perfume and I absolutely love it! The scent is clean with some flowery notes. Not at all spicy, just very sexy like the name implies. I bought mine at Belk and got the travel size bottle, a packet of scented ruby adhesive jewels and two very nice bags with my purchase. One is a gold shiny duffel bag wth the Michael Kors logo on a gold badge. The other is a nice leather pink tote with a pretty leather bow on the side. Great deal and fabulous scent!
Norma C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sexy Rubi es mi fragancia! Soy bien exigente al escoger una fragancia. No me dejo llevar por marcas si no por el olor y la duración. Cada vez que uso Sexy Rubi me llueven los comentarios. Lo complemento con la crema para el cuerpo.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
Unfortunately, I could not stand the scent of this.  I wanted to love it but to my sense of smell it was very heavy and old smelling.  I know we all have different ideas of what scents are sexy, but to me this smelled like someone over the age of 60, and although older women are sexy it did not make me feel so.  Returned
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
It's a mix of sexy/sultry and femininity all in one! An instant classic that I can see myself wearing for many years! Long lasting and the scent stays on! I highly recommend this perfume. Michael Kors Sexy Ruby Eau de Parfum
Sarah M.
I received a sample of this from a Sephora order. This is a more mature scent from what I usually wear but I really like it. Perfume smells different on everybody so I would recommend getting a sample of testing out in stores before purchasing. The scent lasts all day and is perfect for day to day or going out!
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
I would like to try this this perfume out. Where can I get this from or we're can I order it from.??
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
Has anyone bought this and actually liked it I just got a tester from Dillards it’s really strong and gave me a slight headache...would I like the after effect after having it on for several hours? Does the smell fade ? Michael Kors Sexy Ruby Eau de Parfum
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite Michael Kors Scent?