BY MICHAEL KORS

Like the city it's named after our Sexy Rio de Janeiro Eau de Parfum is a study in the sublime. Soft feminine tuberose blooms at the heart grounded by sensual musk and soft woods. Uplifting notes of incense summon a far-off destination creating a fragrance that's exotic yet everyday. one spritz and you're in paradise. Size: ONE SIZE. see more...

Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I really like this scent. It isn't overpowering and it smells deeply sweet. It is a good daily perfume. I received my first bottle as a gift and liked it so much that I bought a second one for myself after I finished the first one!
Samantha M.
Enosburg Falls, VT
I got this as a sample and fell in love with it. So subtle and light weight. Just one or 2 squirts is all you need. I spray it on my jacket and I can still smell it a few days later. It can also be layered!
Breanna D.
Fallbrook, CA
I honestly didn't enjoy this perfume at all. It bothered my nose and was not suttee at all. It seemed to also fade very quickly which I can't say I was that mad about because I didn't like the smell anyway.
Ana Luiza V.
This is my favorite summer perfume! The scent is very light, fresh, with a hint of a tropical smell. You also only need a little bit, so the product last longer
I really did like this perfume, it smells so good. the coverage that it provides it's really great and nice. I think it would be nice to get it again.
This is a strong when you first put it on but quickly becomes more light. I noticed that I have to reapply after a few hours of wear.
Chrissy J.
Valparaiso, In
LOVE this scent!! It's not overpowering at all. It's a nice light scent I just wish it would last longer when you wear it.
Abbi C.
Fredonia, NY
This perfume smells very sweet and sexy at the same time and will make the boys go crazy for yiu๐Ÿ˜‚
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Michaels Kors oh wow this scent is off the chain it's a little expensive but well worth it
Gabrielle  W.
Louisville, KY
This perfume is one of my favorites. It's so refreshing. One squirt lasts all day.