BY MICHAEL KORS

Flirtatious and romantic, this Michael Kors fragrance embodies the essence of spring enchantment. Fragrance Notes Lychee, rose petals, green leaves, pink peony, muguet, freesia, pink orchid, ambrox, musk and sandalwood Fragrance Details Eau de parfum Size: 1.7 Oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. Material: Boxed.

Samantha F.
staten island, NY
So this is a super different smell compared to the other MK fragrances. It smells like some pretty flowers truly, but I feel it's a small that one could easily get sick of. None the less it might be for you. My other bottle 3.4 oz lasted me about a year!
Ingrid B.
port richey, FL
I love this scent. It is fresh, long lasting, and very appropriate for the spring and summer. It has a lovely litchi accord that made me fall in love with it. I used to wear Donna Karan's be delicious fresh blossom daily, but found it increasingly difficult to get my hands on. I bought the Michael kors on a whim on a trip to ulta, and do not regret it. It has major staying power, but is not too heady or cloying to the point that it overtakes all the oxygen in a room (I am not a fan of overly strong scents). A lovely addition to anyone's collection who enjoys fruity floral scents.
Melinda P.
Lake Charles, LA
This perfume has some serious staying power, but is otherwise completely unremarkable. Don't waste your money on this MK fragrance--just head down to Rue 21 and you'll find an identical scent for less than $20. :)
Keshalyn R.
Greensboro, GA
Bought my mom this for her birthday and she loves it. That's all I smell when I come to her house.
Rasa V.
Swansea
Love this parfume. Smell so refreshing and so like its called “sexy”.. smell stays really long on clothes thats what I hove about it :)
Jennifer L.
Hemet, CA
Does this one smell like an older women or is it a nice smell?