Michael Kors Sexy Amber & Glam Jasmine Deluxe Mini Duo uploaded by Sheila M.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Sexy Amber captures the essence of sensual-chic by casting a spotlight on warm amber wrapped in sandalwood and layered with lush white flowers. Sumptuous and deeply seductive, the nuanced fragrance conjures irresistible warmth with every spritz. Glam Jasmine is an alluring and overtly feminine fragrance featuring a lush bouquet of jasmine tempered by creamy sandalwood and sweetened with cassis. The effect is a divine and stunning tribute to the glamorous woman who takes center stage. This set contains:- 2 x 0.24 oz/ 7 mL in Sexy Amber, Glam Jasmine see more...

Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Michael Kors Sexy Amber & Glam Jasmine Deluxe Mini Duo first I love the deluxe sizes of this duo..these fragrances are so long lasting that these sizes will last awhile. Ill start with the sexy amber first..I have to be honest this isn't my favorite fragrance. It has a musky smell to it and I'm not overly fond of musk. Don't get me wrong it smells ok and I'll wear it but not very often. Now for the glam jasmine ooooooo this smells soooo good. It makes me feel sexy when I wear it. The mixture of jasmine, candlewood and cassis is perfection. It's light and floral and also perfect for summer. The amber puts me in the mind of a fall evening as the leaves are just starting to change colors!!! This was definitely with the price of $20 which really is cheap for not one but two Michael Kors perfumes. The only thing I really didn't like is it has a stopper instead of a roller ball or pump. I'd be afraid to travel with it for fear of leakage. But I overlooked that because they smell great!!
Stephanie o.
Stephanie o.
Such an amazing set of paired fragrances I usually use the sexy Amber during the day and glad I'm Jasmine Aetna