BeautyFragranceFragrance Value & Gift SetsMichael Kors
Sexy Amber Fragrance Gift Set for Women, 3 piece

Michael Kors Sexy Amber Fragrance Gift Set for Women, 3 piece

Discover the sexy fragrance from the Michael Kors Collection that is bright, alluring and superbly stylish for all year round. Always fabulous in every way. The classic Michael Kors Sexy Amber, takes you from weekend chic to center stage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michael Kors Sexy Amber Fragrance Gift Set for Women, 3 piece!
Sabrina S.
CLEARWATER, FL
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Fragrance Gift Set for Women, 3 piece uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This scent is my favorite from the Michael Kors line. I have been purchasing the Sexy Amber fragrance for years and it has remained consistent in scent and formulation. The scent: Warm amber is wrapped in creamy sandalwood and layered with white flowers for an irresistible finish that's deeply seductive. Fragrance Notes: •Top• Amber, •Middle• Sandalwood, •Base• Jasmine. This scent is perfect for fall and winter but also works well year around. It has great staying power and the scent lingers for hours. I often buy the gift sets so I can get the lotion and travel perfume. I keep this scent on hand as it's my go-to when I want a woodsy but balanced fragrance.
AmberLynn C.
McLeansville, NC
I just received this set by mail yesterday which was 1oz eau de parfum, .34 oz rollerball roll on and 3.4oz MK silky body lotion. I am a first time user, the packaging was beautiful and the bottles gold and beautiful as well in true Michael Kors fashion. The lotion is a lighter scent which acts as a base for any MK fragrance. First you apply lotion where you will put your fragrance and then apply your fragrance on top to get a stronger scent which will last longer. I wanted to clear that up because I saw a few negative reviews about the lotion not realizing that it is not sexy Amber but a base lotion for your fragrance which is my favorite part and the first I have seen. I could use this everyday but it is a great night out fragrance and I really feel like Sexy Amber! Thank you Michael Kors I have yet to be disappointed which is why I am a loyal customer. I highly recommend this and will repurchase when I run low on this set!

Looking for your answer?