BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfums, 1.0 Ounce see more...

Jennifer W.
I ordered a sample size tube of this to see if I liked it. Well, I don't like it, I love it!!! Out of all my perfumes, my husband couldn't stop commenting on how good it smells. Everyone at work loved it too. It is not a super strong scent and you only need about 2 sprays and it lasts all day long. I am going to buy the full size and cherish it. I definitely recommend this perfume.
Jaklin C.
Phoenix, AZ
One of the best perfumes i've tried this far! It is definitely one of the very few perfumes that I keep going back to. It lasts all day from the beginning to the end of the day. It is a good price for the quality of it and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
Ooh yummy I love this so much. So sultry. Sweet but sensual. It's my go to. I get sooo many compliments on it. My husband loves it.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
Love this scent out of all the Michael kors! You only need a few spritz to have a lasting scent all day :)