Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz uploaded by Maridania C.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
My mom got a sample of this in her Scentbird subscription, and wasn't a fan, so she gave it to me. I've gotta say, I'm glad she wasn't a fan, because I love this scent! It's very warm and sensual, and lasts for a long time. I'll definitely be purchasing more of this.
Erika💚 s.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of the best things that comes with this product is that you always feel very classy when wearing it. Yes its a pricey product but it smells gorgeous and last all day.
Jane r.
Fresno
I recommend you girls to purchase this perfume.When I first smelled it I really lived how it smelled. This smell last a whole day I purchased mines at the mk store.its a good size for you to carry it in your purse😍❤️
CurlFRIEND V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
We have been using Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz for years!!! There is not a day that passes that we are not complimented for how good we smell. The perfume is long lasting - We spray in the morning and still smell good in the evening ! Current bottle coming to an end - time to buy another !!
Laura B.
This scent is so great. It is AMBER all the way. I get compliments every time I wear it, even later in the day. Someone is always asking me what I'm wearing. I think this scent is great all year round and is something almost anyone can wear. It's not one of those scents that feels very old or very young. It's perfect for all ages.
Veronica S.
1,098 reviews
I really like this perfume from michael kors. The scent lasts for hours. Its a very nice scent, not over powering. I only wear this for spacial occasions since it was a wedding gift from my husband. I highly recommend this product
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this sent, very sexy. Not something I would wear on a daily basis but perfect for a special occasion or night out with the hubby. And it lasts throughout the night so I don't worry about having to keep it in my purse to keep the scent up.
Michelle R.
Smells so good! I bought this for my mom and her birthday and she absolutely loved it. The lady at the store recommended it for a bit older women otherwise I would bought it for myself too. Totally recommend!
diamond1 J.
Micheal kors has the best smelling one of a kind (sexy amber) perfume. I think it is an awesome product and that everyone that see's my comment will purchase them a fragrance or two. Michael kors has the best bags and perfumes. They also have many different styles of their products and ideas.
Sameen L.
This fragrance is everything and more! I got this at the end of spring and am jalf way done with it and stopped to only use it for special occasions. the scent is very sexy, as the name. every time i wear it. i always get compliments. it is not sweet or fruity. but a clean, wonferful one.
diamond1 J.
Is there a similar fragrance to the sexy amber purfume in the same brand which is Michael kors? Somebody please comment back