BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Is this your favorite Michael kors scent?1 Answers
  • I work in a Doctor's office but I worry about my fragranc...2 Answers
  • How do you like this scent? How would you describe it? 1 Answers
Bobbi S.
Cincinnati
Best perfume ever! I wear this year round. It has Amber, sandalwood and Jasmine in it. Very sweet smell. I just wish it would last a bit longer. I have to spray myself a few times a day but I guess that's how they make the money. Have to buy more or in my case 2 bottles (1 big & 1 small-purse size). Price isn't too bad, the big bottle is around $100.00
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
This stuff is literally life for me. There is not one other perfume that I wear more. I love perfume and I subscribe to Scent Bird, but this is one that I order every other month! Its that good. I am always getting complimented on how I smell, and this is amazing stuff. It lasts all day and works great!
Dyanna M.
Horrible is too sweet it last longer but the smell is like flowers I recommend this for a lady, is very strong I had migraine the whole day I purchase this at Macy’s they did not let me return it because I didn’t have my receipt too bad, the smell it was not sexy and it was pricey
Becky S.
This was designed several years ago as part of a 3 way launch for Michael Kors- Sexy, Sporty and Glam. The Sporty and Sexy fragrances are my favourite depending on my mood at the time. I like the sleek, simple packaging and design with all 3 bottles.
Sexy Amber as the name suggests has strong amber notes as well as some white florals and sandalwood for a sexy essence. It seems to last moderately long on my skin and isn't too overpowering.
Tori H.
Westland, MI
This is my new favorite scent! It’s not too strong, but it very light and a beautiful scent. It’s very pricey for my taste, but I’m so obsessed with the scent that I don’t mind splurging every once in a while.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I absolutely LOVE this perfume! The scent is amazing and it actually lasts most the day. It is a bit pricey in my opinion but the value is good as u dont need to reapply as often as some. I like a few different perfumes but this is always my favorite. The sexy amber scent is my favorite, its a sexy scent but can wear it anytime. I always get compliments when wear this.
Jen M.
Traverse City, MI
I love this romantic amber smell.  It makes me feel sexy, as the name implies, whenever I wear it.  The scent is enough to be noticeable but not overpowering either, which is nice.  The gold bottle is a pretty accessory to display, especially with the amber colored liquid inside.  I would definitely buy this again.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This perfume smells AMAZING! It has a very sensual amber scent, and it lasts all day. I'll never get tired of smelling it! Anything from Michael Kors is a win in my book
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
Has quickly become my favorite perfume for fall and winter months. Just ordered the full size and am addicted. Received a smell sheet in an Ulta magazine and ordered almost immediately. Would recommend to anyone. Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
I am a pushover for a warm Amber smells especially during the winter this is one of the best cleanest Amber's I've ever found and Michael Kors does quality so it's an investment a little bit goes a long way and you will just love love how long it stays on in the
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Have you seen this in a gift set?
Michelle K.
Nashville, TN
I work in a Doctor's office but I worry about my fragrances bothering some of our patients. Do you think this scent would be too strong for me to wear to work being in close contact with patients? I guess what I am asking is, is this more for day, night or both?
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
Is this your favorite Michael kors scent?
Laura T.
What kind of smell does this have ? ive been trying to find it in stores near me but cant and i dont want to order it without knowing the smell and end up hating it.
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?