Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml

SEXY AMBER EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY puts the spotlight on sumptuous amber wrapped in sandalwood and musk, against a bright backdrop of dazzling orange, mandarin and white florals. Inspiration was pulled from the bold colours that often highlight a Michael Kors fashion collection.

Does this scent last all day?
[product:michael-kors-sexy-amber-eau-de-parfum-spray-17-oz] does the scent stay or go away after a few hours?
Start your review of Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml!
Yeli R.
Tallahassee, FL
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Yeli R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume, it has a fragrance between citrus and sweet lingers on your clothes for a long time. really for me is the maximum. I love ❤️
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Marlenie C.
Purchased at: Sephora
No lo había probado pero desde que lo hice. Me encantó tiene un aroma exquisito muy bueno.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Haley M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love the clean scent! I was expecting more of a spicy perfume but this is perfect and suits my preferences for fragrance! This has more of a clean powdery fragrance as it dries down!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
I bought this for the first time on a Christmas clearance special to try it out and boy was I IN LOVE! Usually perfumes are too strong of a scent for me and I prefer body sprays, but this one was well worth the price! Very light patchouli (I didn't even know it was in there). You can really detect the amber and sandalwood, with just light touches of citrus and floral notes. It's a pretty subtle fragrance, but long-lasting!
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I prefer sweet and floral scents but wanted to pick up something different and was recommended this one. I ended up using the whole bottle and need to purchase another. I'm not a big fan of Michael Kors perfume but I really like this one. They nailed what I would envision as sexy amber. Definitely a sexy, musky but sweet scent. Perfect for winter and fall.
Aja S.
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Aja S.
I absolutely love this perfume! You don’t need a lot at all. I always spray my neck area and behind my knees! This smell is very sexy! Will be buying this more! It has Amber, white flowers, and sandalwood.
Heather W.
Mount Vernon, OH
This is my all time favorite perfume ever. It's so unique and such a sexy scent. I wouldn't change a thing about this scent
STEPHANIE P.
Thorsby, AL
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by STEPHANIE P.
Where do I start this is another favorite fragrance of mine. It is a very sexy fragrance. You can wear anytime and is long lasting. It is kind of a strong smell but at the same time it is not overwhelming. Definitely one you need to put on your wish list. It is not a flowery sweet smell. I love to wear this, get many compliments.
Ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Ms C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have a travel size of this and the smell is heavenly! Nice and soft but projects well and lasts a long time. It a warm and cozy jasmine and amber combination with some woody notes on the dry down. Very elegant and inoffensive in my opinion and suitable for every occasion.
Sally D.
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Sally D.
The best perfume i’ve ever wore im in love! Everytime i wear it.. compliments flooding.. and it makes me feel sexier everytime someone compliment me. Love love love
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maricela Goretti M.
Summit Argo, IL
il y a 10 mois
Sarah K. il y a 5 mois
Yes. Still own a bottle today
Ana A.
Logansport, IN
il y a 2 ans
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml does the scent stay or go away after a few hours?
Lisa M. il y a 5 mois
It definitely lasts more than a few hours but for me I reapply as needed.
Joanna P.
1,111 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum 30ml How is this scent? Is it too strong for the summer? Does it smell sweet or floral?
Nicole B. il y a 2 ans
I think this perfume is perfect all year round. It’s not too girl sweet at all just the right amount. My husband loves this scent on me. I don’t get much floral notes from this so I say it’s a good medium balance.