BY MICHAEL KORS

Women's 1.0 oz EDP Spray. The new collection by Michael Kors which includes not only fragrances launched in August 2013. A step towards beauty and care products will enable the modern woman to select new cosmetic products and Michal Kors make-up besides various fragrant collections. Each of the three directions of the collection-Sporty Sexy or Glam will be complemented with special colors of make-up various shades of nail polish; eye shadows and powder available in three shades accompany the sporty sexy or glamorous look. The names of the new fragrances are Sporty Citrus Amber Sexy and Jasmine Glam. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Hands down my FAVORITE perfume. This perfume will last you all night, it has such a good smell! I always get compliments on it. Down fall is I always end up running out pretty quick because I always use it! haha Overall smells amazing and my favorite from Michael Kors.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
The trio sporty, sexy, and glam... Sexy Amber is my favorite. They all smell great and all can be worn during day time and night time. Amber is such a sensual warm scent. I typically wear it on date nights. My fiance lives this on me. It is very sexy.
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
I LOVE THIS perfume <3 I wore this on my wedding day . First off the packaging is so beautiful perfect for any vanity. The fragrance is so long lasting and beautiful. Now every time I wear it, it reminds me of my wedding day <3 I will continue to repurchase this product its amazing
Barbara J.
Bonita, CA
Love this scent. Got it for Christmas. I purchased this on Zulily for about $35 dollars cheaper then in the stores. I got the largest size bottle. It is a long lasting scent and you don't need to hose yourself down when applying. I would definitely repurchase this scent.
Kelly  T.
amityville , ny
I love this perfume because its light and smells amazing and I don't have to keep reapplying it all day. The smell last all day as if I just sprayed it on
Natalie G.
Woodstock, IL
I love this perfume. It smells beautiful, I like to wear it for going out or on date night. It lasts long and maintains its smell.
Michelle M.
Phil Campbell, AL
This smells so good. I love the way it lasts and I love the packaging. I also bought some for my daughter and she loved it
Casey J.
Florence, SC
I love the sweet smell of this. I didn't know if I'd like it but I instantly fell in love. My husband even loves it
Destiny G.
Love this Michael Kors perfumes is long lasting and are their collections of this and how much are they so want
Carla H.
Union City, IN
Love!! It smells great and it's long lasting! Also when you buy it from Ilya you usually get a free bag!!