BY MICHAEL KORS

Combining expert craftsmanship with sleek functionality our large Savannah satchel is the bag of the season. An abundance of pockets keeps your essentials organized while rich Saffiano leather gives it a luxe look. Slip your arm through the top handles or attach the shoulder strap to suit your carrying preference. Size: One Size. Color: Black. Material: Leather. see more...

Samantha R.
I love this bag. It has a structured shape which I really enjoy. But I actually have it in a pale pink color which dirties easily unfortunately. I also have a Michael Kors wallet, Michael kors heels, and some dresses. Overall the quality is just fantastic. When taken care of these products will last forever. So classy.
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
This is my current favorite purse. I love the gold accent it has to the bag it makes it feel even more high quality. I’ve had mine for over a year and it still looks fairly the same as when i first purchased it. I love the middle zip up compartment it’s great for a tablet or a book whatever you need the extra space for. I love the satchel option it has. Overall I love this purse and it’s perfect for the average female plus it’s black so it matches everything in my opinion.
Teresa T.
La Porte, TX
I’m so happy that I bought this purse! I actually purchased this purse in Soft Pink, beautiful light color easy to coordinate with any outfit. I have 5 kids... two of which are 4 and 2. I have had this purse a couple weeks now and it’s has already had gum stuck to it, pen/marker/pencil on it, stickers on it, and a few unknown substances... the best part a little dawn and warm water on a rag and it wipes right off!!! I’m in love!!! I’m not a purse collector I am practical I use the same purse and wallet till it falls apart then I purchase a new set. Sadly my last Michael Kors purse met its end at the mouth of my rescue dog. He not only ate my purse but a week later he dug into what was left of it and pulled my wallet out to finish the job. I am all about finding great deals... I was able to get this purse that is usually approx $300 but with their sale right now I snagged it for $168 plus since I ordered through Ebates I was earned $30 cash back on this purchase.. #moneysavvy #influenster #michaelkors Michael Kors Savannah Large Saffiano Leather Satchel, Black
Alexia M.
TJ MAXX (and Marshall’s) has the best deals for handbags such as these! (Kate Spade, MK, Calvin Klein, etc). After my discount this bag comes out to about $140, and that isn’t bad compared to the actual price. I would def recommend visiting your local store because they always have high end products for less!
Anna K.
Northridge
I’m literally in love with the bag the size is so perfect, what I love about it is you can hold it like a regular purse on your arm and you can also turn it into a shoulder bag! If you’re looking for a luxury affordable bag I would say Michael Kors would be you go to brand.
Camila F.
Irvine , CA
Really nice bag! I bought it bigger to be able to fit in more stuff but honestly i couldn’t organize stuff very well so I was a bit disappointed, it wasn’t affordable but it wasn’t really expensive either. I would recommend it as a to go bag not an everyday bag
Anna V.
This is my favorite style of purse that Michael Kors has put out. It is so spacious while looking sleek and structured. I definitely want to purchase this style in many different colors since it is affordable especially when you wait for one of their sales!
Miriam M.
Tucson, Arizona
I have this purse in a beige color. I love the space and the compartments inside it. I also like how it has a longer handle that you can put on anytime you need.
Noelle G.
Bruce
I love this purse! I’ve been through so many purses in the last year. But this purse is so sturdy and beautiful!! I absolutely love it!! I would definitely recommend for anyone who wants a nice sized purse that can uphold just about anything
ashley q.
Bay Point, CA
I’m giving this beautiful bag to my mom because it’s just perfect for this holidays it’s comfortable and really spacious inside and the details it has makes it even better . I really hope my mom loves this gift !