Michael Kors Savannah Large Saffiano Leather Satchel, Black uploaded by Amanda M.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Combining expert craftsmanship with sleek functionality our large Savannah satchel is the bag of the season. An abundance of pockets keeps your essentials organized while rich Saffiano leather gives it a luxe look. Slip your arm through the top handles or attach the shoulder strap to suit your carrying preference. Size: One Size. Color: Black. Material: Leather. see more...

Amanda M.
Just got this bag in the brown logo print and fawn today in the mail and I'm in love with it! Mine is the large size and it's perfect! I got mine on Macy's for $149 on sale. It came wrapped very well it's a great bag if you like lots of compartment. Love that you can remove the key fob (none of any of my other Michael kors bags have that option). The fawn color is gorgeous it's a beige pink color. Very structured and sturdy. Highly reccomend
sarahi f.
Pharr, TX
i love this bag it has good enough space for me to put my makeup and my little wallet as well as to carry diapers for my little one its such a beautiful purse it has a strap so you can hang it on you or you can carry it like a normal purse
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
This was my first Michael kohrs bag and I absolutely love it. The size is large enough without being overwhelming. The sleek look completes in outfit! I would wear it in any color!
Amber D.
I received this purse as a gift from my boyfriend last Christmas and I'm in love. The quality is excellent, as always. This company does not disappoint. It's on the higher price end but you're really paying for a quality product that you can use over and over. This bag is made to last and definitely worth the penny. Love!
Hannah C.
Bournemouth
This bag is such good quality, has loads of room and looks so classy! The only downside is it's quite heavy, but it looks so nice with everything and is definitely worth the money!