BY MICHAEL KORS #5 in uncategorized

Michael Kors Rose Golden Stainless Steel and Tortoise Acetate Watch
  • "i just love michael kors watches i have a few others and i think all of them are great quality and give a glam to every outfit!" in 6 reviews
  • "I think it's definitely worth the price since it's a watch that can be worn all the time, not just during special occasions." in 5 reviews
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pines,FL
I got this watch and wear it all the time. I really don’t use it a lot to actually look at the time it’s just an accessory really for me. You can add more links or get some taken off. Love the design and the band. It’s cute with the diamonds.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WATCH!!! My friend has this one and you can't keep your eyes off of it haha. It's too pricey for my budget right now but if I could afford it right now, I would definitely buy it. Beautiful watch. 👌👌👌💗💗💗💗💗
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
This was actually my first high end watch purchase and since I’ve been addicted! I love these because they are for fashion and function. Of course they are expensive but you can find some good sales on them if you keep your eye out !
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
This watch is simply gorgeous! It stands out a lot so be prepared to get a lot of compliments. If you are a bigger woman with a larger wrist these will be a little snug. It's a luxury product so obviously it's going to be expensive, and over the $200 range. Overall I would recommend it!
Olivia T.
Miami FL
It is one beautiful great watch I had . It worked pretty fine.I think it would be cons . I don't really think it is very disappointing.To me it was affordable, which is good for me . I would totally recommend it .
Tried this watch on at Macy's, and fell in love! Rose gold is one of my favorite colors, and the accents on the tortoise make it pop! It has a nice weight to it, and can he wish with a tank and jeans or a nice dress or pants suit.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
This was the first watch I bought for myself, and is special for that reason. Rose gold colour and the details are very elegant and have expensive feel. Unfortunately I broke my in an accident.
Dominique
My mom hinted that she wanted this for Christmas and she is addicted to Michael Kors. So, I bought this for her as a Christmas gift and when I opened the box to inspect it, I was blown away! This watch is so beautiful and feminine and the crystals can be mistaken for diamonds, they are that sparkly and well cut. I'm tempted to buy myself one. The best part is I got a great deal on Cyber Monday, so I'm happy to have saved a little money too. You will not be disappointed if you buy this watch. It seriously is well crafted.
kristin g.
So I got this watch a year ago for Christmas. Fell in love!! But as the year went by the band completly faded. I was so upset and since I didn't buy it from Michael kors I couldn't go to them to fix. After searching through posts online for hours I found a service center in dalla tx that specializes in Michael kors and other brands. For 32 bucks which included shipping back to me I sent it in and the replaces the entire band, the center cover piece, gave me a new battery And if the glass was scratched they even replace it. I got my watch back in 2 weeks and it's like brand new!!!! 1-800-842-8621 metro service center!!! I can't say anything better about them!!!
Ada N.
I am a Michael Kors watch junkie! I have almost every watch he has release since his original boyfriend watch! They are effortlessly beautiful, trendy, and eye-catching! However, do NOT need to adjust these watches in anyway because its ia true hassle. You have to send them off, you don't know how much it will cost, and then you are stuck without your watch for a few weeks.

My suggestion is find a good jeweler, because even those who work in the store, can't adjust links if the watch is more than two seasons old. The ONLY problem I have with these watches...that and the battery life is not that great for some reason.
Blanca C.
Do you think this watch is worth the price of $250?
Danielle B.
Grapevine, TX
Has anyone else had any issues with the little stones falling out? How did you replace them??
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Any other colors?
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Is it worth the price?
Celest D.
Detroit, MI
I love Michael kors !!!! Is this watch worth the price tho?