BY MICHAEL KORS #5 in uncategorized

Michael Kors Rose Golden Stainless Steel and Tortoise Acetate Watch
  • "i just love michael kors watches i have a few others and i think all of them are great quality and give a glam to every outfit!" in 6 reviews
  • "I think it's definitely worth the price since it's a watch that can be worn all the time, not just during special occasions." in 5 reviews
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Well away in Aruba my husband got me this tortoiseshell Rose Gold watch. It's so pretty it is a nice piece arm candy when I want to dress up pair jeans heels and a white T-shirt.
Tasha K.
Tasha K.
Columbus, OH
Oh I'm obsessed with this watch! I wear it all the time! Very durable, not too heavy on the arm, and gorgeous! These watches are my must have on my dress up days :)
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Michael Kors has amazing and very beautiful watches. From all types of sizes and textures. I always purchase mine at Macy's! You can get some amazing deals!
Marih M.
Marih M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Michael kors watches it's my favorite brand I have like five deferent watches and they're all cute
nyla M.
nyla M.
I Just LOVE this watch. Its Beautiful and it came so fast.watch fit really good the color is Amazing
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
This watch is simply gorgeous! It stands out a lot so be prepared to get a lot of compliments. If you are a bigger woman with a larger wrist these will be a little snug. It's a luxury product so obviously it's going to be expensive, and over the $200 range. Overall I would recommend it!
Nicole
Nicole "Queen" J.
San Antonio , TX
Tried this watch on at Macy's, and fell in love! Rose gold is one of my favorite colors, and the accents on the tortoise make it pop! It has a nice weight to it, and can he wish with a tank and jeans or a nice dress or pants suit.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Miami FL
It is one beautiful great watch I had . It worked pretty fine.I think it would be cons . I don't really think it is very disappointing.To me it was affordable, which is good for me . I would totally recommend it .
Dominique
Dominique
My mom hinted that she wanted this for Christmas and she is addicted to Michael Kors. So, I bought this for her as a Christmas gift and when I opened the box to inspect it, I was blown away! This watch is so beautiful and feminine and the crystals can be mistaken for diamonds, they are that sparkly and well cut. I'm tempted to buy myself one. The best part is I got a great deal on Cyber Monday, so I'm happy to have saved a little money too. You will not be disappointed if you buy this watch. It seriously is well crafted.
Shweta S.
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
This was the first watch I bought for myself, and is special for that reason. Rose gold colour and the details are very elegant and have expensive feel. Unfortunately I broke my in an accident.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you think this watch is worth the price of $250?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Grapevine, TX
Has anyone else had any issues with the little stones falling out? How did you replace them??
Erica C.
Is it worth the price?
Celest D.
Celest D.
Detroit, MI
I love Michael kors !!!! Is this watch worth the price tho?