Michael Kors Rose Golden Stainless Steel and Tortoise Acetate Watch uploaded by Amanda D.Michael Kors Rose Golden Stainless Steel and Tortoise Acetate Watch uploaded by lisa l.Michael Kors Rose Golden Stainless Steel and Tortoise Acetate Watch uploaded by lisa l.See all 7 photos

BY MICHAEL KORS #7 in uncategorized

Photos (7)
  • "i just love michael kors watches i have a few others and i think all of them are great quality and give a glam to every outfit!" in 6 reviews
  • "I think it's definitely worth the price since it's a watch that can be worn all the time, not just during special occasions." in 5 reviews
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Bear, DE
I Love this watch! It is so stylish, feminine and so comfortable to wear.. as its well constructed, just big enough and not too heavy or light. Of course, with time and wear, you won't be able to avoid the scratches on it, but they would be almost unnoticeable.. You can wear this watch everyday or for special occasions. As for me, I like matching it with every cloth in a casual or denim style.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Well away in Aruba my husband got me this tortoiseshell Rose Gold watch. It's so pretty it is a nice piece arm candy when I want to dress up pair jeans heels and a white T-shirt.
Tasha K.
Tasha K.
Columbus, OH
Oh I'm obsessed with this watch! I wear it all the time! Very durable, not too heavy on the arm, and gorgeous! These watches are my must have on my dress up days :)
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Michael Kors has amazing and very beautiful watches. From all types of sizes and textures. I always purchase mine at Macy's! You can get some amazing deals!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love this watch! It's one of my favorites! The tortoise matches well with almost anything and the rose gold is gorgeous!
Marih M.
Marih M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Michael kors watches it's my favorite brand I have like five deferent watches and they're all cute
nyla M.
nyla M.
I Just LOVE this watch. Its Beautiful and it came so fast.watch fit really good the color is Amazing
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
This watch is simply gorgeous! It stands out a lot so be prepared to get a lot of compliments. If you are a bigger woman with a larger wrist these will be a little snug. It's a luxury product so obviously it's going to be expensive, and over the $200 range. Overall I would recommend it!
Nicole
Nicole "Queen" J.
San Antonio, TX
Tried this watch on at Macy's, and fell in love! Rose gold is one of my favorite colors, and the accents on the tortoise make it pop! It has a nice weight to it, and can he wish with a tank and jeans or a nice dress or pants suit.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Miami FL
It is one beautiful great watch I had . It worked pretty fine.I think it would be cons . I don't really think it is very disappointing.To me it was affordable, which is good for me . I would totally recommend it .
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you think this watch is worth the price of $250?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Grapevine, TX
Has anyone else had any issues with the little stones falling out? How did you replace them??
Erica C.
Is it worth the price?
Celest D.
Celest D.
Detroit, MI
I love Michael kors !!!! Is this watch worth the price tho?