Michael Kors Rose Golden Stainless Steel and Tortoise Acetate Watch

I wan it 😩😩😩😩😩😍😍😍
Is this still for sale?
I have arthritis so I'm curious about the clasp. How is it?
Start your review of Michael Kors Rose Golden Stainless Steel and Tortoise Acetate Watch!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i just love michael kors watches i have a few others and i think all of them are great quality and give a glam to every outfit!” in reviews
“I think it's definitely worth the price since it's a watch that can be worn all the time, not just during special occasions.” in reviews
Culloden, WV
Love the style and quality of Michael Kors watches. I have two of them and they are both so cute! I think the price is worth it if you get them at a discount. I have a tortoise shell one with I love because it goes with almost anything. I also have one with purple middle accent which I absolutely love because it is different but I only wear with certain outfits. Find the right price and get one!
Austin, TX
My very first Michael Kors watch ever! I remember being unsure of whether to go for the rose gold finish, but I'm so happy I did because it's truly such a beautiful color! The watch is a little heavy, but that's good because it feels like it has substance to it. It has three mini faces on the main face including a stopwatch function. The tortoise is a lovely color as well. Always get so many compliments and I've had this watch for almost 5 years!
Wenonah, NJ
Michael Kors Rose Golden Stainless Steel and Tortoise Acetate Watch uploaded by riley C.
I absolutely love this Michael kors watch the rose gold color is my favorite andit will catch your eye from across the room it is pricey but it is very worth it I would recommend it if you like Michael kors products.
Allensville , KY
Love this watch! It’s perfect for any season and matches everything. I have an obsession with tortoise coloring and this paired with rose gold is just beautiful. It’s not a super large watch either. I would recommend this!
Augusta, ME
This is the first watch I've ever bought that fits me so perfectly. I adore this beautiful watch. It is top shelf quality. It is right on trend. I'd pay the price tag again and then some. This watch has lasted me a long time already and still looks brand new.
Newport News, VA
Bought this for my mom , pretty watch for decent quality and was for a very affordable price.looja good with most outfits and attracts attention at sight .purchased another gold one that day which was also beautiful. I recommend theseocer tge bags
Spring Hill
My favorite splurge!! This watch ha smite rally never left my wrist. It’s the cutest. The tortoise portion of it is super cute and makes it stand out more. The watch isn’t too big or chunky and just the right size!
Los Angeles , CA
I purchased this watch awhile ago and it is absolutely beautiful. I love the color combination and it goes perfectly with most outfits. The watch has stayed in great shape even though I wear it almost every day.
I love how they don't make your wrist green which obviously they shouldn't there Michael kors they're crazy expensive I love pairing this with so many different things I just overall have a leper watches so this one just fits into that bill
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I got this watch and wear it all the time. I really don’t use it a lot to actually look at the time it’s just an accessory really for me. You can add more links or get some taken off. Love the design and the band. It’s cute with the diamonds.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral, FL
il y a 3 ans
Raquel G. • il y a 3 ans
Hello, well I'll you my experience. I have one backpack of Michael Kors it is amazing, very cute, BUT I do not think quality is the best. But of course, that's a backpack, maybe a watch would be different.