BY MICHAEL KORS #4 in uncategorized

Michael Kors Rose Golden Stainless Steel and Tortoise Acetate Watch
  • "i just love michael kors watches i have a few others and i think all of them are great quality and give a glam to every outfit!" in 6 reviews
  • "I think it's definitely worth the price since it's a watch that can be worn all the time, not just during special occasions." in 5 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Gorgeous watch ❤️ I love it and like the rose gold on the watch it got stolen smh but I would buy again lol liked everything and the price is not expensive worth it I do recommend for many girls it’s cute
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WATCH!!! My friend has this one and you can't keep your eyes off of it haha. It's too pricey for my budget right now but if I could afford it right now, I would definitely buy it. Beautiful watch. 👌👌👌💗💗💗💗💗
Nanette V.
Ossining
I love the detail in this watch and the way it compliments my outfits. It goes with every piece of clothing I own and it’s easy to read the time. When I don’t wear the watch I notice people don’t notice me as much. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ania F.
Meridian
I absolutely love the watches from here !! Pros would be the quality and definitely cons would be the price. Not disappointing at all !! But yes it is pricy but honestly I think it is sooo worth it and great investment
Shelbie C.
Twentynine palms, CA
Love my watch more than anything! The only thing is it scratches very very easily. It goes with everything, and I’m constantly getting compliments on it. It was pretty affordable for a higher end watch
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I got this watch and wear it all the time. I really don’t use it a lot to actually look at the time it’s just an accessory really for me. You can add more links or get some taken off. Love the design and the band. It’s cute with the diamonds.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
This watch is simply gorgeous! It stands out a lot so be prepared to get a lot of compliments. If you are a bigger woman with a larger wrist these will be a little snug. It's a luxury product so obviously it's going to be expensive, and over the $200 range. Overall I would recommend it!
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
This was actually my first high end watch purchase and since I’ve been addicted! I love these because they are for fashion and function. Of course they are expensive but you can find some good sales on them if you keep your eye out !
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Tried this watch on at Macy's, and fell in love! Rose gold is one of my favorite colors, and the accents on the tortoise make it pop! It has a nice weight to it, and can he wish with a tank and jeans or a nice dress or pants suit.
Blanca C.
Do you think this watch is worth the price of $250?
Danielle B.
Grapevine, TX
Has anyone else had any issues with the little stones falling out? How did you replace them??
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Any other colors?
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Is it worth the price?
Celest D.
Detroit, MI
I love Michael kors !!!! Is this watch worth the price tho?