Michael Kors Rose Gold-Tone Crystal Bar Slide Bracelet uploaded by Christina M.Michael Kors Rose Gold-Tone Crystal Bar Slide Bracelet uploaded by Éira H.Michael Kors Rose Gold-Tone Crystal Bar Slide Bracelet uploaded by Éira H.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Conçu avec une chaînette délicate ce bracelet discret affiche une mince rangée dornements à pavé et un logo subtil pour une opulence effacée. Porté avec votre montre favorite ou seul il s'agit d'un accessoire chic et polyvalent. Size: ONE SIZE. Color: OR+ROSE. see more...

Christina M.
Wayne, NJ
Such a simple, classic, dainty bracelet. I wear this bracelet daily. It pairs well with any outfit and even goes nicely when worn with other bracelets. I love rose gold and the crystals really sparkle. Great addition to my jewelry collection!
Karla L.
Rochester
Cute and chic. The clasp is a little hard to adjust, but it’s not too serious of a problem.
Éira H.
Nemarket, ON
My boyfriend recently got this bracelet as a gift for me and I was blown away. The bracelet is absolutely stunning. It sparkles beautifully and the clasp makes this easy to wear for any wrist size. I have very small wrists so often times bracelets don't fit properly, but this one is a dream and drop-dead gorgeous. Goes with everything.
Regan P.
Saskatoon, SK
I love this bracelet! I wear it everyday and it goes with pretty much anything!  I love how dainty it is.  The price is also very good, I think for the quality, it is a good investment and last forever.  I have brought this as a gift for multiple people and everyone loves it.