Michael Kors Rose Gold Stainless Steel Ladies Watch MK5128 uploaded by Nurun C.Michael Kors Rose Gold Stainless Steel Ladies Watch MK5128 uploaded by andrea o.Michael Kors Rose Gold Stainless Steel Ladies Watch MK5128 uploaded by Victoria H.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Rose Golden Runway Chronograph WatchDetailsShiny rose golden bracelet; width, 20mm. Shiny rose golden oversized case; camera detailing. Case, 38mm x 32mm. Brushed dial; opening, 32mm. Three-eye chronograph; date window. Rose golden "12", "2", "4", "8", and "10" markers and logo. Three-hand movement. Hardened mineral crystal. Water resistant. Two-year international warranty. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns have earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances. see more...

• Where do you take your watch to keep its looking great! E...1 Answers
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I get compliments on this watch, ALL THE TIME. it’s such a beautiful color and goes well with many outfits. i’ve has it for 2 years and it still works great. best christmas present my boyfriend has ever gotten me. I definitely recommend!
Jordan W.
Rocky Mount
The face of my watch actually broke and I don’t even know how. I have not dropped my watch more than once and it scratched very easily as well. As beautiful as it was, it was too expensive to just break and scratch so easily
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
Gorgeous timepiece. It makes any outfit look so elegant. I love the value of Michael kors watches. I have some I’ve had for several years and they still work great and look beautiful
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
I really love this watch! I am golden rose lover, the only bad thing with this is the color get opaque after some months.
This watch looks so glamorous and chic! Perfect for every occasion: work, party, romantic dinner, etc
Maiesha H.
Manhattan, KS
I got this watch as a birthday present and it is one of my favorite accessories! It is not too big and looks amazing with any outfit. The watch weighs the perfect amount and is easy to read. The clasp is easy to work and firm, you don't need to worry about it falling off. I highly recommend this watch!
oliva w.
morgantown
Love this watch i wear this all the time! Great color, matches almost everything. Not too expensive! Didnt turn colors on me. Just gets a little sweaty throughout the day. I would recommend, great quality nice watch!
Lauren T.
Dundalk , MD
i love this watch . you can wear it with anything , dressy or casual . i got it as a 18th birthday / graduation present and i wear it everyday . totally worth the price even though it quite pricey
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I bought my bf a watch for his birthday from Michael kors aside from being stylish these watches are also high end he bought me one as well for my birthday and I love it!!!
Jessica H.
Murfreesboro
My husband bought me this watch for Christmas and i absolutely love it. It’s sleek and stylish and just the right amount of sparkle and still a classy look.
jenna c.
usa
Great quality and such a beautiful rose gold!! Very feminine but also not too dainty and goes with everything for any occasion!
Victoria H.
Where do you take your watch to keep its looking great! Ex: change batteries or polish it?