Michael Kors Rollerball

Michael Kors is tuberose reinvented. Creamy florals explode into exotic spices, tamed by Moroccan incense. A fragrant creation with a wealth of personality that will capture the heart of every woman. Notes: Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti. Style: Sophisticated. Sensual. Warm.

What is one essential make up/beauty item you carry in your purse/handbag You can’t live without? It has to be in your bag ? Mine is rollerball by Michael Kors Rollerball
How do you like this scent? How would you describe it?
I was wondering if anyone had tried this yet? does it work well?
Start your review of Michael Kors Rollerball!
Austin
Obsessed! MK is a staple in my life & this roller ball is a purse essential item. I have MK roller balls everywhere...car, office, purse... The roller balls are a great way to try out the different scents & see what works for you. And they are potent! I've had some roller balls in the past that I had to run everywhere to smell the scent but not MKs. They last forever!!! I cant even remember the last one I ran out of!
Peachtree Cty, GA
This is an absolute all time holy grail favorite! I have not been able to find alternatives with fragrance AND lip gloss! The bottle is nice and with a screw on top, so it is perfect to keep in your purse! I highly recommend this Michael Kors Rollerball to anyone and everyone on the go, looking for quality scent and lip products!
Eden
Omg I love love love this scent! My sister had it and I had thought it was lip gloss at first lol. It lasts bc you get to put on as mu h or little as you want. This is literally 1 out of the 3 fragrances that I wear.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product! The perfume smells amazing!!! Perfect for tossing in your bag and bringing on the go. The lip gloss is a pretty color and is long lasting. Def recommend, it’s a good price at $30!
Winter Garden, FL
The lip gloss is so glossy with a nice flavor, and the signature scent is one of my go-to scents for regular wear. Perfect for traveling or just keeping in your purse.
I love this thing!!! It’s always a go to item. Me and my mom always having it in our bags. Nice packaging and great product that lasts!  2 Pack - Michael Kors Rollerball & Lip Lustre Duo for Women 0.17 oz
East Amherst, NY
I love the convenience of this! Absolutely brilliant product from Michael Kors. The lip gloss is very light, so keep that in mind. It’s a very frosty light pink, lighter than a light nude. The perfume is a gorgeous jasmine scent. Perfect for the summer.
New Paris, OH
The scent of this is amazing .  This is a long lasting scent that is subtle but not overwhelming. First time user of this brand. I was very impressed. Very comparable to other high quality brands. Scent is longer lasting than most. I would so buy this again. I absolutely love it.
This rollerball is how I was introduced to this wonderful smelling perfume. The lip gloss was an additional perk. Since both are compact and lightweight, it fits perfectly in my purse for on-the-go "touchups" or if I forgot to put either on in the morning.
Marengo, IL
Michael Kors perfume lines are top of the line, the best. I absolutely love wearing any of these perfumes. I love the rollerballs, they can be carried around, and used to touch up easily.