BY MICHAEL KORS

Crafted from luxe pebbledleather with an exterior pocket to stash essentials our new Riley crossbody boasts wearanywhere appeal. Showcasing a sleek shape and a slim shoulder strap its perfect for everything from weekends to getaways. Size: ONE SIZE. Color: Luggage. see more...

Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
I have the Kelsey large crossbody in gray and I love it. We went to Disney last December and I took it with me because it was small enough to take on the rides. The prices wasn’t bad for what I paid for it. I got it at Macy’s
Emilee F.
Love this purse so much. I have it in brown which seems to match with everything. The size isn’t the best but it keeps me from bringing along way too much stuff with me and limiting it only to my wallet and phone :)
Muzit B.
Love this purse! It’s small, but not
too small, and works well with any outfit! It’s very much convenient when going to work or a party. It can be adjusted to fit anyone of any shape.
Alexandria R.
Boston
I have many products from Michael Kors because I feel they are the most affordable brand and are appropriate for my age. I love this crossbody because it is very casual and can be worn on regular and formal occasions.
Angie C.
Fall River
I bought this to take on vacation with me to have a lightweight bad I didn’t have to carry. It did the job! Love the quality and how lightweight it was.
Linda H.
torrance ca
I have always been a fan of micheal kors and i wish i had more bags. I love how big the make their bags and the quality makes them last forever
Breanna H.
Jacksboro
Love this purse. It is small so don’t buy if you need a lot in your purse but for use that don’t need much but wallet and keys it’s amazing
emmy r.
Los Ángeles
Esta mensajera es muy util pasa salir de compras pues solo llevas contigo lo mas indispensable me gusta mucho su color y su tamaño
Krista F.
WALKERTOWN, NC
I love this brand. Their purses are very good quality. The small bags are very nice and fits just enough for an on the go person.
Jade M.
El Paso, TX
Love my purse it’s my go to purse I love that it still looks pretty but I have the convenience of the cross body