Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Bracelet Watch Rose Gold

Is this expensive?
Anyone else think MK watches are the cutest watches ever?
is this woterproof ?
Start your review of Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Bracelet Watch Rose Gold!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Every girl should rock out a nice watch why not rock out with the beautiful Mk watch I love mine and wear it all the time” in reviews
“...but felt maybe i could wait later but it is very light weight to me and great qualityin reviews
“...Rose Gold for my anniversary, it is beautiful I have never received so many compliments for a watch before.” in reviews
“I love the style of this watch and the rosegold color and have an identical one from fossil thay I get complimented for constantly!” in reviews
“But if you need a watch to that you can depend on and wear every day, while doing dishes, hard labor, or anything practical I honestly recommend you look elsewhere.” in reviews
Bel Air, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Absolutely breathtaking watch! It's great quality, of course, and looks amazing on! I feel like a million bucks when I wear this! I like my watches more on the dainty side, and this one is just perfect. Any bigger and it might be too much for me. I have very small wrists! I love the way it sparkles from across the room!! Definitely a beautiful accessory!
Mooresville, NC
Absolutely beautiful so so shiny the fit is perfect. It’s easy to keep clean since it is rose gold and not silver. It is kinda pricey but personally think it’s worth it. You can find them at a pretty good price at TJMaxx and stores like it.
Lawrenceville, GA
It’s a beautiful watch, I wanted something rose gold and this was perfect. It scratches easily so I have to be mindful of that. It’s an expensive watch but it makes for a good gift. I would definitely recommend it.
This watch is so pretty. I love that Michael Kors does free sizing for watches in store. The color is so nice. My favorite part is the diamonds around the clock area. Feels light weight on my wrist.
Lynn, MA
Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Bracelet Watch Rose Gold uploaded by Sophta B.
I honestly thought it was to expensive when I got it I’m not a materialistic person I didn’t but I got it as a Christmas gift 🎁 I wore it once I just keep here and look at it sometimes.
E Northport, NY
I am obsessed with this watch! It’s a little heavy and not for everyone but I’ve had it for a while and it stays shiny, beautiful and definitely a gorgeous conversation piece
Brambleton, VA
Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Bracelet Watch Rose Gold uploaded by Hamnah H.
I got this watch as a gift for my birthday and I absolutely love it! It’s large but yet still feminine. The rose gold color is beautiful and it has just the right amount of sparkle! It’s super elegant. I would definitely recommend buying this product!
Fairfield , CT
I purchased this watch for my caught and she wears it all the time. Great gift idea, never have had a problem. Took it to the store to have the links removed to fit.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this watch , I got it as a gift a couple years ago and it’s still working perfectly fine . It does get scratched fairly quickly however . But other than that this watch is great and I receive a lot of compliments when I wear it .
Lehigh acres , FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Bracelet Watch Rose Gold uploaded by Eva C.
I 1st purchased this watch 5 years ago it still looks beautiful and brand new. Hasn't lost or faded any color of the metal nor any visible scratches. This was my first Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Bracelet Watch Rose Gold purchase and still my favorite one. When i first bought this it was around 200 dollars, not sure if the value is the same, but it was worth it. Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Bracelet Watch Rose Gold #watch #watches #rosegold

603 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...