BY MICHAEL KORS #4 in uncategorized

• I really like this watch. Can it be adjusted to fit a small wirst?64 Answers
  • Beautiful watch don't you think?38 Answers
  • Just doin it for the badge 💁🏻😂16 Answers
Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Bracelet Watch Rose Gold
  • "Every girl should rock out a nice watch why not rock out with the beautiful Mk watch I love mine and wear it all the time" in 27 reviews
  • "Rose gold on watches is such a great color looks soo high fashion and stylish i almost bought one but felt maybe i could wait later but it is very light weight to me and great quality" in 25 reviews
  • "This is my favorite watch my husband bought me the Bracelet Watch Rose Gold for my anniversary, it is beautiful I have never received so many compliments for a watch before." in 23 reviews
  • "I love the style of this watch and the rosegold color and have an identical one from fossil thay I get complimented for constantly!" in 17 reviews
  • "But if you need a watch to that you can depend on and wear every day, while doing dishes, hard labor, or anything practical I honestly recommend you look elsewhere." in 12 reviews
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Michael Kors is my favourite brand for handbags & watches. This is my favourite watch. It is so classy & stylish. I always get compliments whenever I am wearing it. It goes with almost all my outfits & infact makes the overall look more stylish. This watch has just the right amount of bling just like how I like it not too subtle not to flashy just perfect ! The rose gold color is so pretty and the dial is beautifully designed. I always end up buying this watch whenever I am looking for little dressed up look for office & business meetings. I have had this watch for 3 years now & it is as good as new. I love this watch & Michael Kors.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
I have 3 different MK watches and get compliments on them all! One gold, one silver and one rose gold. MK watches are a gorgeous complement to every outfit and a beautiful way to stay on top of the time! The watches are made well and stand up to normal daily wear. I highly recommend them!
taylor c.
I love love love this watch. This is on my Christmas list’ I use to have one but it broke. I for sure had to have this one on my
Christmas list. They are expensive but last a long time 💕
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am so in love with this watch! I got it for my birthday two years ago, and until now it is the watch that I wear almost everyday. It is luxurious and stylish- never going out of style. The design is classic and never out of style. The watch is a bit bigger, but hey! that's how you flounting it effortlessly
Tiffany E.
Griffin, GA
I love love LOVE my Michael Kors watch! It is very classy as well as stylish. I have had it for 2 years now and have not had any problems with it. The rose gold is beautiful!
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I love this Watch. It’s super pretty/classy without being too much. It is comfortable to wear, fits perfect, doesn’t need to be cleaned too often, is an affordable price, and all around a beauty for a great price. I would for sure recommend buying this! Also the face is the perfect size!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have the silver watch in this style and I love it. I will say Michael kors makes beautiful watches but the batteries don’t really last I’ve noticed. The quality of the watches are pretty good compared to other items from the brand. I have three different watches from them.
Paige A.
North Ridgeville
This watch is so worth the money!! The rose gold is beautiful. Their watches never fails to disappoint. I love it so much i went and bought one for my mom too!! Always worth the money for their watches.
valerie p.
Queen Creek, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Super cute watch diamonds stood shiney I got lots of complements when I wear however it does show wear after time the rose gold on links does turn brassy color and my battery died fairly fast,
Kaitlyn D.
Tuscaloosa
I absolutely love my new watch!!! It looks so cute and professional. I get many compliments on it and love wearing it. I would recommend this to anyone, it definitely is expensive but I LOVE it.
Lily S.
Midland, TX
I really like this watch. Can it be adjusted to fit a small wirst?
Isabella M.
Beautiful watch don't you think?
Luz C.
What do you guys think about this watch?
Tamzin M.
England
Is this waterproof or not?
Maria P.
This might be a stupid question but, Does the 'Rose gold' fade over time & scratch easy? I've had a pricey watch do that to me once and was very upset! I did take good care of it at the time!