BY MICHAEL KORS #3 in uncategorized

Michael Kors 'Parker' Chronograph Bracelet Watch Rose Gold
  • "Every girl should rock out a nice watch why not rock out with the beautiful Mk watch I love mine and wear it all the time" in 27 reviews
  • "Rose gold on watches is such a great color looks soo high fashion and stylish i almost bought one but felt maybe i could wait later but it is very light weight to me and great quality" in 25 reviews
  • "This is my favorite watch my husband bought me the Bracelet Watch Rose Gold for my anniversary, it is beautiful I have never received so many compliments for a watch before." in 23 reviews
  • "I love the style of this watch and the rosegold color and have an identical one from fossil thay I get complimented for constantly!" in 17 reviews
  • "But if you need a watch to that you can depend on and wear every day, while doing dishes, hard labor, or anything practical I honestly recommend you look elsewhere." in 12 reviews
Farrah H.
Columbus
Let me start off by saying that EVERY Girl/Women should have a watch that does all that it's hyped up to do and more. This was actually my first watch and so far I've cherished it like a baby. #TeamMK. The Parker style makes me feel very beautiful and sophisticated(In a good way). It goes with just about anything and charms anyone with taste.
ⓛⓤⓒⓨⓐⓝⓝ Z.
Tucson, AZ
So this watch is going to be a mixed review...
I purchase this for myself one Christmas year and I was totally in love with it when It arrived. I mean who doesn't love rose gold with an Opal interior?! It's the perfect combo and it sits nicely on my wrists with all those diamonds shining beautifully on their own. Fast forward couple of months and now the metal for some odd reason has begun to tarnish..!! Yes tarnish! For a $200+ watch I expect it to stay nice and gold! Not tarnish... so to say the least, I was unhappy and very disappointed in Michael Kors when I bought this from them directly.
Ana B.
I definitely love love this watch. When wearing it, it just completes the look. Love the rose gold and all the detailing that has on it, making it super feminine. Love that it ya stud feature of telling you what day it is. This watch will make your look super stylish.
Madi D.
Valencia
YES. My go to. I’ve got 2 watches from Michael Kors. I love both, but this one always makes me feel more trendy than my wrap watch. It’s practical, it’s fashionable, and it’s value is higher than its price. I would 10/10 recommend purchasing ANYTHING Michael Kors.
Aline O.
Tappan, NY
Michael Kors is just my favorite brand. I believe that is a brand for woman with a classic and clean style. Great quality in everything they produce, stylish, beautiful and modern. How can a brand mix classic and modern so well? Well, they can!
Destinee S.
East Hartford , CT
This watch is honestly a everyday watch for me . I have a couple watches from Michael kors but I’m stuck on this one it fit with ever outfit you want to wear very well it’s beautiful. The color is so nice I’ve gotten so many compliments on it.
Ashly P.
Ludlow
Nice watch but the color really scraped right off of the watch on the bottom by the clasp. Otherwise no issues. Works well, nice looking piece. I wish the color wasn’t so easily scrapped but I guess I can see how that happens.
Lindsie Z.
Sabford
I love the watch. I like their online website. It’s easy to use and find everything. rose gold is one of my favorite colors when it comes to jewelry. It glistens in the light it’s so beautiful. I would recommend.
Lipsticks +.
Jacksonville
My favorite watch to wear year round. I always get a compliment with either my rose gold or my silver one. It goes with every outfit whether you wearing silver or yellow gold. Very classic and very feminine.
Lauren V.
Downey, CA
Love this watch so much! It goes with every outfit and every time I wear it I always get a compliment which makes me want to go buy more of the watches just in different colors! Would highly recommend
Lily S.
Midland, TX
I really like this watch. Can it be adjusted to fit a small wirst?
Isabella M.
Beautiful watch don't you think?
Luz C.
What do you guys think about this watch?
Maria P.
This might be a stupid question but, Does the 'Rose gold' fade over time & scratch easy? I've had a pricey watch do that to me once and was very upset! I did take good care of it at the time!
Tamzin M.
England
Is this waterproof or not?