Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold SuppliesMichael Kors
NEW White Ivory PVC Signature Jet Set Item Wristlet Wallet

Michael Kors NEW White Ivory PVC Signature Jet Set Item Wristlet Wallet

Size: One Size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michael Kors NEW White Ivory PVC Signature Jet Set Item Wristlet Wallet!
Stephanie  Z.
Homestead, FL
Michael Kors NEW White Ivory PVC Signature Jet Set Item Wristlet Wallet uploaded by Stephanie  Z.
I like how it is spacious enough to hold all your essentials yet it doesn't weigh a lot. This is a great bag becauSe you can use it when you don't want to use a full bag. This can also be used as a makeup bag as well. Both ways are great. I use it when I don't want to carry around that much. I will usually put my phone, my wallet, a lipstick and a compact.
Diana M.
Macomb , MI
Michael Kors NEW White Ivory PVC Signature Jet Set Item Wristlet Wallet uploaded by Diana M.
This is my first purse and I love it! Is so cute and easy to carry everywhere the best part they are on sale !!!
Victor G.
Prattville, AL
High quality and affordable prices! I love all of my Michael Kors stuff from their perfumes, to their clothes, to the handbags!
Allison  G.
Rosedale, MD
Michael Kors NEW White Ivory PVC Signature Jet Set Item Wristlet Wallet uploaded by Allison  G.
My mom got this for me two year ago on Christmas and I love it. It still looks like new. It just the right size. It has a place for you phone and just enough spots for all you cards. On one side I put my dollars Bill's and the other my change. I definitely recommend it I want to get another one in a different color I love it so much. I don't know what she paid for it because it was a gift.
Elise B.
Columbia, SC
Michael Kors NEW White Ivory PVC Signature Jet Set Item Wristlet Wallet uploaded by Elise B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Super cute! Only downside is that it does not have that much storage room inside the actual wallet for cards. I got mine at Nordstrom rack for a really great price! Would recommend to others!
Nennette A.
I needed something to hold my lipgloss,keys mascara, hand sanitizer and this purse was worth buying. It’s so cute and it’s not heavy at all. Mine is looking brand new too! It include a little pocket fir your emergency card as well.
Ashtin P.
Franklin, OH
MY HOLY GRAIL!! absolutely in love with this wallet and carry it constantly. VERY DURABLE! There is just some kind of confidence boost this wallet gives. Would totally say it is convenient and usable for almost everyone. Pricy but worth every penny!
Maria Z.
West Bend, WI
I love this clutch it fits really nicely in the matching Satchel bag. When I opened it up I was kind of worried if I had room for everything I had and miraculously it all fits and more. There are so many places to put stuff in this plus it fits your phone!! It keeps cards nice and snug has a place for change oh my gosh. So very exciting to fill this beauty. I would definitely repurchase especially in another color.
Eskarleth H.
Hialeah, FL
This one is so Q I really recommend it and I describe this one like a pretty purse make a point to take something that you really want your money I will you recommended so Yam
jess W.
Waterville
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is perfect size to use as a little clutch or to throw in my big purse as a wallet! Its comes in a couple different colors and its reasonably priced!! I absolutely love mine!!!

Looking for your answer?