Michael Kors MKC Sexy Sunset

MKC Sexy Sunset - Michael Kors Sexy Sunset is a limited-edition fragrance designed to capture the captivating and seductive glow of sunset, no matter where you are in the world. A brilliant shimmer of seduction.Fragrance Notes:Top - BlackcurrantMiddle - PeonyBase - Vanilla - MKC Sexy Sunset

Did they discontinue this ? I can't seem to find it at any store and online always seems so overpriced :(
I love the smell of this. Does it last all day.
Start your review of Michael Kors MKC Sexy Sunset!
Diana H.
1,116 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
I get alot of compliments when I wear this perfume. It's does smells amazing. My significant other loves to smell this on me
Sima R.
Bronx, NY
Michael Kors MKC Sexy Sunset uploaded by Sima R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love how subtle this fragrance is in terms of scent ... not too strong not too weak. The smell on lasts on your clothes for a long time. Great for casual brunch and going out to a bar. I would buy it again!
Alana K.
Stoughton, MA
I love this perfume in the summer not too heavy and not too light i can get this product at my local macys. it is a reasonable value for the use of it this it an awesome product #beachday
Molly V.
GrandRapidsMI
Michael Kors sexy sunset was the first expensive designer perfume I have purchased. I literally went to every Macy’s in Grand Rapids to find it! I was super sad when it was gone and no longer sold in stores. It’s a great summer scent that lasts!
Heather L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
 I bought this perfume a few months ago at TJ Maxx. I managed to find the 1oz bottle for right around the $20 price point. I bought 2 bottles and finished the 1st this morning. At first I really loved this fragrance. Now that Ive worn it for awhile the scent just isnt for me when I think "Sexy Sunset" I imagine beachy fruity-ness. This perfume just isnt anything real special.
ashley S.
Prattville, AL
This is a fun warm, summer fragrance. I love it for fun summer days. All of Michael Kors fragrance have that "sophisticated vibe " about them. Ots just something about them that puts me in a certain mood when those notes hit my nose, lol! Make me feel I can conquer the whole entire world. This fragrance is long lasting.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
I wanna have it for christmas Would be so exited to have it and it it smell so good long lasting perfume Can find at macys store good quality very nicee Michael Kors #1 love itt Yessss
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
I am in love!!! I went into ulta looking for a new perfume and happened upon this awesomeness! This fragrance reminds me of warm summer days spent in the sun!! I will definitely be buying more once I run out! Highly recommend to anyone who likes Tommy Hilfiger.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
This is by far the best smelling perfume! Sadly I can't figure out where to purchase it anymore. I definitely need more in my life!
Kaylee S.
BEST PERFUME EVER. It was a limited edition and only available for the summer so it will be out of stock soon which breaks my heart 😫