BY MICHAEL KORS

Refined. Uplifting. Captivating. Introducing the new Michael Kors Gold Luxe Edition. It s the embodiment of luxury, evoking the glamour of pure liquid gold and the softness of the most luxuriant suede. Michael Kors Gold Luxe Edition captures the intriguing tension between crisp, light freshness and rich, embracing warmth. It is alluring, sumptuous, and uplifting. Attention grabbing - she captures the gaze of the entire roon. Subtly, elegantly. without airs. Definitively Michael Kors. A creamy floral fragrance, the composition opens with a vibrant burst of crisp Hyacinth. What s in her heart is intoxicating and sophisticated, iconic Tuberose and Gardenia. Making a lasting impression i see more...

Candice C.
Candice C.
Indianapolis
I have not smelled it. But I'm a big fan of the brand name Michael Kors. I'm sure it smells good and doesn't take much. I'm also sure the smell last long once you have sprayed on some.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Medley, FL
This perfume is super exquisite as its smell is not common among people, is not greasy and can use in any occasion, i recommend it with the eyes closed
This is one of the best scents that I've ever purchased. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Kasee A.
Kasee A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! A little bit goes a long way and the smell lasts all day long and then some :)!
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
I received this perfume as a gift and I absolutely love it! It has a wonderful scent that you can wear during any season. This perfume has to be one of my favorites!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Novi, MI
If you're considering Mk perfume, this one is for the best. I like this scent because it smells great but is very unique from other scent it there!
Ashleigh  D.
Ashleigh D.
This is one of my favorite smells of all time! Although it is a bit pricey, it is definitely worth it for an all day sweet smell!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
My husband got me the gift set. fabulous. I can't live without it. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a slight sweet scent.
Mary-Elizabeth A.
Mary-Elizabeth A.
Superior, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't get enough of this product I just want to swim in it. I would give it to any age. best smell ever
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lovilia, IA
I love everything that comes from Michael Kors. The perfumes are amazing. They are also very long lasting.