BY MICHAEL KORS

Refined. Uplifting. Captivating. Introducing the new Michael Kors Gold Luxe Edition. It s the embodiment of luxury, evoking the glamour of pure liquid gold and the softness of the most luxuriant suede. Michael Kors Gold Luxe Edition captures the intriguing tension between crisp, light freshness and rich, embracing warmth. It is alluring, sumptuous, and uplifting. Attention grabbing - she captures the gaze of the entire roon. Subtly, elegantly. without airs. Definitively Michael Kors. A creamy floral fragrance, the composition opens with a vibrant burst of crisp Hyacinth. What s in her heart is intoxicating and sophisticated, iconic Tuberose and Gardenia. Making a lasting impression i see more...

Amber S.
Spring, TX
I think of this fragrance as a classic. It will never go out of style, and it appeals to so many different tastes and preferences. I love the uniqueness and brightness on the open of this fragrance. I really sense the freesia which is light and sweet, but is balanced by the incense and tamarind notes. However, when it dries down I find that it is a bit one-noted for me, and all that I smell is tuberose. And although I LOVE tuberose as one of my favorite fragrance notes, I was just wanting it to be a little more complex than it was. Still a fan, but just wanted something a little more.
Candice C.
Indianapolis
I have not smelled it. But I'm a big fan of the brand name Michael Kors. I'm sure it smells good and doesn't take much. I'm also sure the smell last long once you have sprayed on some.
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
I received this perfume as a gift and I absolutely love it! It has a wonderful scent that you can wear during any season. This perfume has to be one of my favorites!
Sara P.
This perfume is super exquisite as its smell is not common among people, is not greasy and can use in any occasion, i recommend it with the eyes closed
Taylor R.
Novi, MI
If you're considering Mk perfume, this one is for the best. I like this scent because it smells great but is very unique from other scent it there!
Ashleigh  D.
This is one of my favorite smells of all time! Although it is a bit pricey, it is definitely worth it for an all day sweet smell!!
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
My husband got me the gift set. fabulous. I can't live without it. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a slight sweet scent.
Destiny G.
Love this Michael Kors perfumes is long lasting and are their collections of this and how much are they so want goldd
Jessica A.
Lovilia, IA
I love everything that comes from Michael Kors. The perfumes are amazing. They are also very long lasting.
Mary-Elizabeth A.
Duluth, MN
Can't get enough of this product I just want to swim in it. I would give it to any age. best smell ever