BY MICHAEL KORS

Refined. Uplifting. Captivating. Introducing the new Michael Kors Gold Luxe Edition. It s the embodiment of luxury, evoking the glamour of pure liquid gold and the softness of the most luxuriant suede. Michael Kors Gold Luxe Edition captures the intriguing tension between crisp, light freshness and rich, embracing warmth. It is alluring, sumptuous, and uplifting. Attention grabbing - she captures the gaze of the entire roon. Subtly, elegantly. without airs. Definitively Michael Kors. A creamy floral fragrance, the composition opens with a vibrant burst of crisp Hyacinth. What s in her heart is intoxicating and sophisticated, iconic Tuberose and Gardeni see more...

isabel g.
BEYOND sexy! Definitely for the grown and sexxay gal! It is hard for me to describe the different fragrances, musky but not. Sweet but not TOO sweet, vampy wonderful..GET IT!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I am in love with the smell! I always smell this scent whenever I go inside the store, it is an amazing strong scent. I think the top note is most definitely peony and rose. I always get compliments when I wear this scent. If you are allergic to super strong scents be wary about this one because one spritz of this is like 3 spritz. I will recommend this towards those who are going to a party or to a job that requires you to work 16 hours shifts since this one last all day.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I love this fragrance. It is sweet but not so sweet it is overwhelming. I usually put this on in the morning and when I get off if I hug someone they can still smell it. I get compliments on this every time I wear it. The bottle is gorgeous which was just a bonus for me
Mari C.
Forest Hills, NY
I was given this as a birthday gift and it smelled wonderful. Not to powerful for the am and just strong enough at night at least for my taste
Courtney S.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells like heaven...it lasts too!! One of his best freagrances. It kind of smells like Channel Allure but theres something softer about it
Michelle L.
Bayside, NY
The packaging is so gorgeous and luxurious feeling. The price is a little high, but it is worth it! I love this perfume.
Kristin K.
Drexel Hill, PA
My favorite perfume ever!! Clean, subtle scent that lasted all day. Loved that it's not overpowering
Lindsey T.
Saraland, AL
Nice smell. Not too overpowering but I've had other Michael Kors perfumes that I like better.
Anais P.
Roxbury, MA
This is my favorite perfume. Have had it for a about a year and people always compliment it.