BY MICHAEL KORS

Brand- Michael KorsModel- MK 6016Color- 3052T3 Black WhiteSize- 54mm-16mm-135mmGender- WomenMade in ChinaCondition- Brand New. This item has original tags and shows no visible signs of wear.Packaging Includes- Michael Kors Sunglasses case and cleaning cloth

Gender: Female

Michael Kors MK 6016 3052T3 Black White Plastic Sunglasses 54mm

Start your review of Michael Kors MK 6016 3052T3 Black White Plastic Sunglasses 54mm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Sunglass Hut
These glasses are great, the only downfall is they are not polarized! I also don’t love how big and bulky they are.. but that is just a taste preference. The quality is good!
New Market, VA
Love these new Michael kors sunglasses I have them in the color tortoise. They are a little more of an investment for sunglasses but definitely worth it in my opinion! Michael Kors MK 6016 3052T3 Black White Plastic Sunglasses 54mm
San Jose , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
The Sunglasses are great for my eyes, when outside on a sunny day these work. I love these sun glasses, very classy look for me. This is a great deal for Michael Kors product, because other places charge very high prices for these glasses. I could not afford to purchase Michael Kors products period at any place so cheap other than on amazon. That was a great deal for me to get a pair of good sunglasses, best ones I have ever had. The glasses deserve and excellent rating. The case was also included at no extra charge.
These glasses are great for the sun and for the day spent out shopping. They’re both fashionable and help with protecting your eyes from the sun. They’re a little pricey considering you can buy some just like it at TJ maxx but I’m overall pleased.
Love them they're so stylish and chic. They're the best sunglasses ever they protect me every time I go on vacation I would definitely recommend
Northport, NY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
love these shades!! I get a lot of my sunglasses from Tj Maxx! they are really cheap and have so many different styles! definitely recommend.
Watertown, MA
MK is my favorite brand as a sunglasses. It’s really affordable, very fashionable. Amazing quality

Michael Kors MK 6016 3052T3 Black White Plastic Sunglasses 54mm

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email