BY MICHAEL KORS

This fragrance embodies the simplicity and modernity that defines the fashion of Michael Kors. At once polite and traditional, it is exotic and sensual as well. Creamy florals create its signature, made up of dewy freesia, tuberose, blue orris and... see more...

Natasha B.
Forest Park, GA
This is absolutely my favorite perfume for 4 years now! I tried going back to old perfumes and I just can’t. This scent is so fresh and so clean with a hint of sexiness! I’m sure it will continue to be my go to for years to come!
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
This is by far my favorite scent that I've ever found. It is long lasting so a couple
Sprays last all day. I've been using this for 5 years and won't ever not use this. It has a nice floral gardenia scent which is my favorite.
Selina🦋
This Michael kors perfume is my favorite!! It lasts so long and smells amazing. Everytime I wore people always asked what perfume I have on because they love the smell of it. I really hope you try it out soon
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
My #1 favorite one spray is all you literally need smells amazing I go through the bottles like crazy I love it hands down the most luxurious scent that lasts all day
Kristen R.
This is the best perfume I have come across for me. One spray lasts the entire day and I continuously get compliments. #giftcrush #influenster
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
This is so delicious and unique! I love this perfume it's a great quality so it lasts all day without any reapplication. It's very feminine, lightly floral without being old lady like. Sort of like jasmine and gardenia maybe.