BY MICHAEL KORS

This fragrance embodies the simplicity and modernity that defines the fashion of Michael Kors. At once polite and traditional, it is exotic and sensual as well. Creamy florals create its signature, made up of dewy freesia, tuberose, blue orris and... see more...

Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is my favorite perfume of all time. I remember years ago asking my cousin what perfume she wore because it smelled amazing and totally forgot about it until I recently found this one in a store and knew this was what she wore. Its unlike any other perfume i've had and it lasts for such a long time without needing to reapply. I would totally recommend it.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
Michael Kors - MICHAEL KORS Eau De Parfum Spray - 3.4 oz is by far the best smelling perfume I've ever used and is so long lasting. I wish they had air freshener for my car in this because I always spray it all over. It has a gardenia scent and is very floral. I always have compliments on this!!
Maggie C.
Manahawkin
The BEST smelling perfume there is !! It smells mature but sweet and I would recommend to anyone. I rebuy this product often, atleast twice a year. It is worth the price and I think it should be given a try by anyone and you would instantly fall in love
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
I just love the scent of this perfume. I want this so bad. I am out and I want a new bottle of it for Christmas. It is so worth the price.