Michael Kors Mae Large Leather Tote, Pink uploaded by Lyndsey M.Michael Kors Mae Large Leather Tote, Pink uploaded by Lyndsey D.Michael Kors Mae Large Leather Tote, Pink uploaded by Lyndsey D.

BY MICHAEL KORS

A roomy silhouette and ultra-soft Venus leather make our Mae bag the luxe must-have carryall of the season. Designed with tailored top handles that are long enough to slip over your shoulder it will carry you from work to weekend. Stow small items like cards or keys in the removable zip pouch. Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Material: Leather. see more...

Brooke V.
Bentonville
Michael Kors bags are the only luxury bags that will withstand how harsh I am! They hold up so well & provide me a fashionable way to tote around all of my things!
Haley J.
Ada, OH
I love this tote so much. It fits all of my stuff in it that I would need. It is super cute and easy to clean. Only the middle compartment zips and the rest doesn’t unfortunately so if it is raining your stuff will get wet. It was a little expensive but totally worth it.
Katherine Q.
Bristow
Love the color and space it comes with! I have to use epicene so it’s a great place to keep them! When you have a big purse however, I tend to keep putting stuff in it. I do like the little wristlets and hand bags that come a little smaller, but my bag is one of my favs.
Kaila S.
Mobile
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
Loveeeee love love michael kors purses! They are such good quality and have a lot of pockets/zippers on the inside for things! They are also so stylish! My only thing is they are a little hard to clean but if you use the protectant before there are no problems!
Aneisha M.
Buford, GA
I have this bag in red and I love it. It stays upright when I put it down, it has a special place for my cards, and a zipper compartment for things I don’t want seen (cash, feminine products). I just wish that I had a way to close the sides of it too.
Taylor S.
Pittsburg
This bag is such nice quality! It’s a beautiful color and has plenty of room for everything I need on a day to day basis. I could see this bag lasting me for a very long time! Definitely recommend this bag!
Kristen L.
Lenoir City
This isn’t the exact bag that I have but it is pretty close. Although it was extremely pricey I love to carry this bag especially in the summer when I dress a little nicer. Something about it just gives me a little confidence boost
Hannah H.
I use this as a book bag for school, so far the leather has held up and is still in perfect condition, this is a usually expensive buy... but I found mine at TJ-Max!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
I bought this purse for my mother in law for Christmas and it was a big hit! It was so beautiful and nicely constructed it was hard to give away! The purse was large enough that you could almost carry anything in it. It's large enough for even a small laptop. The leather is so soft and the logo is large enough that you can tell what it says but it doesn't over power the understated and classy style of the bag at all. The keychain on the front of the bag is of great quality and it's got some heft to it so it's not some chinsy thing thrown on there. This bag will last years and years even if used everyday. I would totally recommend to friends and family. This is so worth the price.
Cristina R.
Albany, NY
I am in LOVE with my tote. This is actually my 2nd tote. My first was white and my second is gold. They go with EVERYTHING and make me feel so put together. My white one is in need of some TLC because it rubbed against some blue jeans I was wearing and the blue tint got on my purse.

It's large inside so you can easily fit your tablet or laptop, a magazine and makeup bag. It's also got a couple smaller pockets so you can easily find your cell phone and your keys without having to dump your purse!

It is a luxury, yes. But also a kind of investment. You get what you pay for so this little keeper will be around for years to come!! ❤️