Michael Kors Leg Shine uploaded by Lyndsey S.Michael Kors Leg Shine uploaded by Veronica M.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Glide Michael Kors Leg Shine along legs, knees, and ankles for a sleek, sexy shimmer that makes bare legs look healthy and glowing. Infused with the lush scent of Michael and packaged in a convenient "twist-up" canister, this easy-to-use product is also lightly tinted to even out imperfections. Sleek and chic - no sun required. Notes: Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti. Style: Sophisticated and sensual, warm and wearable. see more...

Michael Kors Leg Shine
  • "I am always looking for a great product during the summer to make my legs look extra sexy!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend to anyone that can afford it" in 1 review
Gabby H.
My absolute favorite. The scent is beautiful, it has a great overall bronze color and goes on evebly. I love the gold fleck that is left on your skin. So pretty. It is definitely spendy for the travel size even, but sooo worth it. If you can find it!
Veronica M.
This Michael Kors Leg Shine-Classic has a great subtle shimmer and color to it that glides beautifully across your skin leaving behind a wonderful scent as well. It comes in a great packaging that you can push up from the bottom to raise the product and is a great size that easily can quickly be applied to your legs or as I have done to my arms too! It leaves a very tiny tint of bronzer that only you can really notice but everyone will notice the subtle shimmer shine that it leaves on your skin making it glow. It's great when the sun catches the sparkles! Must have!
Desiree W.
I am always looking for a great product during the summer to make my legs look extra sexy! and this one was the one for me this summer! it was awesome! I got for a free sample at Nordstrom, then purchased after I used it super quick. Totally recommend trying during summer months when you are in shorts and skits. you will not be let down.
Ashley H.
This is always in my makeup bag around the spring/summer time! I use this whenever I want my legs to look flawless with some shine or I've even used it as a cream bronzer on my cheeks for some glow too. The price is a little high but the quality is great and the scent is perfect.
Cindy H.
Jacksonville, FL
OMG! I love love this so much. It makes my legs and arms look so dewy and bronzed and even moisturized without feeling greasy. the best part is that it is so easy to apply and you can carry it in you purse and reapply it whenever you need to. Love it...A true must have in my beauty arsenal
Priyanka M.
This is the best leg shine ever! And it smells like heaven! My husband even bought me the fragrance because I loved the way this leg shine smelled so much! Highly recommend it! And they last a really long time even though the sticks are kind of small!
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
This product does not disappoint! It's great during the summer for the legs and upper body. It's great for highlighting a nice tan with a little shimmer. This is one of my must have products. You simply cannot beat it for the price!
Amanda B.
Oceanside, CA
Love this product my sister bought it for me. Course I thought wow what a waste of money till I tried it. I love love love the product. Have such a perfect amount of shimmer in it and it's light not greasy. Love this.
Rayna N.
Toms River, NJ
This is such a great product. I am naturally tan so this tone gives me a nice glow/shimmer. I am not sure how I feel of the scent but besides that this is something you would want, much better than Victoria Secrets
Yasi E.
Received this product in a purchase with gift and I loved it! The leg shine smells so good and is great for the days when I am feeling a little pale and needing a nice glimmer.
Katelyn H.
Do you only put this on your legs?
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ
Does this make them shine or look tan? Or both?
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
I want shiny legs like professional female golfers. Will this do it?
Desiree W.
Did anyone use this in addition to lotion or as a replacement to lotion? what were your results? I mixed with my daily lotion and it came out a little slimy...curious to see what everyone else did.
Abby G.
Carpentersville, IL
Does it only make them look shiny or like help it be tan?? And would you recommend to use this for the summer