Michael Kors Leg Shine uploaded by Veronica M.Michael Kors Leg Shine uploaded by Lyndsey S.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Glide Michael Kors Leg Shine along legs, knees, and ankles for a sleek, sexy shimmer that makes bare legs look healthy and glowing. Infused with the lush scent of Michael and packaged in a convenient "twist-up" canister, this easy-to-use product is also lightly tinted to even out imperfections. Sleek and chic - no sun required. Notes: Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti. Style: Sophisticated and sensual, warm and wearable. see more...

• "I would recommend to anyone that can afford it" in 1 review
  • "I am always looking for a great product during the summer to make my legs look extra sexy!" in 1 review
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Great Outdoors Expert
This Michael Kors Leg Shine-Classic has a great subtle shimmer and color to it that glides beautifully across your skin leaving behind a wonderful scent as well. It comes in a great packaging that you can push up from the bottom to raise the product and is a great size that easily can quickly be applied to your legs or as I have done to my arms too! It leaves a very tiny tint of bronzer that only you can really notice but everyone will notice the subtle shimmer shine that it leaves on your skin making it glow. It's great when the sun catches the sparkles! Must have!
Priyanka M.
Priyanka M.
This is the best leg shine ever! And it smells like heaven! My husband even bought me the fragrance because I loved the way this leg shine smelled so much! Highly recommend it! And they last a really long time even though the sticks are kind of small!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
to is the best !!!! I absolutely love this product in winter, keeping the legs and arms looking at the sun kissed. It is a great product launch can apply it quickly in the bathroom. It is so easy to use, and no stripes.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Clearfield, UT
Super cute and sexy flor the summer. Especially if you're going to the beach. Gives you such a nice glow! Like to apply it to my collar bones as well!
Dianna P.
Dianna P.
Maysville, KY
Awesome product, I used it the first time this summer , my legs had a beautiful shimmer to them. I really liked it. Easy access packaging.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
My absolute favorite. The scent is beautiful, it has a great overall bronze color and goes on evebly. I love the gold fleck that is left on your skin. So pretty. It is definitely spendy for the travel size even, but sooo worth it. If you can find it!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
This is always in my makeup bag around the spring/summer time! I use this whenever I want my legs to look flawless with some shine or I've even used it as a cream bronzer on my cheeks for some glow too. The price is a little high but the quality is great and the scent is perfect.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Love love love this! Great smell, moisturizing and radiates your skin. It is hard to find sometimes and it is a bit pricey.
Sunny L.
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ
I got this for my mom and my self I love it it smells just like there perfume and it really does make your legs shine and has like sparkles in it
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Jacksonville, FL
OMG! I love love this so much. It makes my legs and arms look so dewy and bronzed and even moisturized without feeling greasy. the best part is that it is so easy to apply and you can carry it in you purse and reapply it whenever you need to. Love it...A true must have in my beauty arsenal
Allison B.
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ
Does this make them shine or look tan? Or both?
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Do you only put this on your legs?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
I want shiny legs like professional female golfers. Will this do it?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Did anyone use this in addition to lotion or as a replacement to lotion? what were your results? I mixed with my daily lotion and it came out a little slimy...curious to see what everyone else did.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Carpentersville, IL
Does it only make them look shiny or like help it be tan?? And would you recommend to use this for the summer