BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsMichael Kors
Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag - Soft Pink

Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag - Soft Pink

The Michael Kors Jet Set Crossbody is crafted with grained leather and gold toned hardware. The clean structure of the bag is sensible and stylish. The spacious interior has pockets to make organizing a breeze. The zipper closure keeps all your items safe and secure on the go. Add style and ease to your life with this simple and elegant bag.

Gender: Female

Color Category: Pink

LUXURY STYLE - Gold Michael Kors lettering and leather exterior.; EASE OF USE - Compact size. Shoulder strap with chain accents.; SIMPLE - A simple, structured style to fit any lifestyle.; SECURITY - zippered closure to keep everything secure.; ORGANIZATION - Interior pockets to keep the essentials within reach.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag - Soft Pink!
shawna  H.
Kissimmee, FL
Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag - Soft Pink uploaded by shawna  H.
I love this purse Michael Kors has very good quality definitely worth the price if you want a purse to last you!!! Their purses can be on the pricey side but it is worth it!!!! I will always buy my purses from Michael Kors such great styles!! Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag - Soft Pink
Susan  S.
Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag - Soft Pink uploaded by Susan  S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have this bag in tan. It goes from casual to dressy. It has been my daily purse for a while now and I received mine as a gift. #fashionista
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag - Soft Pink uploaded by Karla F.
Purchased at: Macy's
Beautiful bag and very spacious! I bought this just over a year ago when the gray color was available and it has foot on a lot along use and still looks like new. Can fit what I need and is great for on the go! Recommend great product is very good duration and price ✔
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag - Soft Pink uploaded by Tracy B.
I love a small crossbody bag so that I don’t overstuff my purse and make it too heavy to carry around. I got a great deal on this Michael Kors bag so I couldn’t resist even though I definitely didn’t need it. I love the cool silver chain decor too.
Meghan D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this crossbody bag. The light pink color is so cute, the only downside is that it does not go with every outfit. It’s square shape is super cute and there is enough room to store my wallet, phone, keys, and a few other small items. I really like this bag!
Stephanie  P.
Salina, KS
Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag - Soft Pink uploaded by Stephanie  P.
The perfect pink crossbody! Perfect for hands free shopping. Large enough for necessities. Great price, great quality. Loveliest shade of pink with gold accents. Spoil yourself this Christmas 💕
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag - Soft Pink uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Michael Kors bag in pink leather texture presentation and incredible design that you will love.....#BEAUTIFUL
Carin C.
Dacula , Georgia
Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag - Soft Pink uploaded by Carin C.
Super cute but the top comes out of shape very easily and I only use the bag when I’m going out somewhere nice. It does have a lot of space inside and 2 pockets. I would recommend. Compared to other bags by this brand this one is on the cheaper side
Vanessa  B.
Hanover, VA
I love Michael kors it’s soft just the right size for me. I think compared to others it’s very good quality of material and the style is good. I really use it almost everyday. I am very satisfied with my bag. I would recommend highly to all.
Debra P.
Bergen, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s so pretty…I love MK I have a couple PCs of his and I just love them. My daughter and sister lover Michael Kors items as well. I would love this bag!

Looking for your answer?