BY MICHAEL KORS

Ready set jet set. This eye-catching carryall is just the ticket for travel-ready style. We created a spacious streamlined shape from our logo-print jacquard a durable fabric with elegant sheen. Metallic-leather handles and our logo charm lend extra glamour. Inside pockets keep small essentials organized leaving room for bigger items like files and a pair of flats. Perfect for travel it's also a chic choice for the office and around-town errands. Size: ONE SIZE. Color: Beige/Ebony/Gold. see more...

Angelica G.
Visalia
Love this MK got for Christmas 3 years ago still one favorite handbags love MK always comes out with amazing stuff. Nothing has happened to my purse keep always clean would defiantly recommend ❤️
Brianna G.
Bethlehem, PA
Very spacious and versatile handbag. You can use it for so many things and has a lot of space. Can get a lot of use out of it for the price and is very cute and stylish. Definitely would recommend this handbag.
Stephanie R.
Concord , NC
I love this tote! It’s one of my favorite styles and it’s big enough to fit a lot of stuff. The material is great and the bag holds up very well even after years of use. Some bags can be more pricier then others in there regular retail stores depending on your style. You can always shop at the outlet stores for a nice discount on older products. I would always recommend this brand and Be a fan of Micheal Kors.
Roxanne L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this bag it use it everyday. This bag is very durable I put my lunch bag, my makeup bag, and my small purse I’m here. I have had it over six months and it’s shows no wear at all. I took the long strap off and use the metal loop on the side to clip my keys. It’s a big bag and everything fits, sometime I even put my laptop in it.
Mackenzie Y.
Zanesfield, OH
I really like Michael Kors handbags due to them being built well and lasting long even though I am very rough with my handbags. They always have pretty designs as well!
Jazzy J.
Detroit, MI
My new favorite handbag!! I love that it has the logo all over. The chain handle is a definite pro & its so spacious I can keep so much inside! Its so affordable and I just love it! I’ve been carrying it daily!
Rebecca C.
Williston, ND
I am usually the one to have a small type bag but with having a toddler this bag is amazing. Honestly it fits my stuff in it plus all those little extras for a little one. (When you rather just not have a diaper bag) amazing quality and a good durable bag.
Megan M.
Philadelphia
I love my mk bags. They are so nice I feel like I can dress them up or down. They fit so much in them which I love. They have comfortable handles. Some are pricey but definitely worth it.
Brionna W.
Eugene, OR
This was one of my first “designer” bags I loved it it was on the affordable side for a higher end product it’s roomy and comes in different colors & has a matching wallet
Alyssa M.
I have the beige one and I used it for a year I did recently buy another mk handbag .Even though I used this bag it still looked brand new I passed it along to my mother and just like me she loves it!Michael kors makes very well craftsman handbags which are lovely sturdy,functional,and chic!Thank you Michael kors.