Michael Kors Jet Set Brown PVC Large Messenger Bag uploaded by Sajra S.Michael Kors Jet Set Brown PVC Large Messenger Bag uploaded by Chantal M.

BY MICHAEL KORS

MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Logo Messenger Bag Details Brown monogram PVC with tan leather trim. Crossbody strap; 20"L, adjustable. Hanging logo charm. Top zip. Golden logo plate on front. 10"H x 10"W x 2 3/4"D. Inside, MK monogram fabric lining, zip pocket, cell phone pocket and three open pockets. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances. Color: BROWN. Material: MK SIG PVC WITH 18K HARDWARE. see more...

Fabi M.
Porterville
Love this purse! I suggest you use it for trips but I use it almost everyday. It’s very easy to carry and has multiple pockets to put your lipstick and other small cosmetics on the go and there’s enough space for you to carry a snack Incase you get hungry. Overall it’s stylish and very easy to carry
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I have this in the ivory color and I love the way it looks. It can go with any outfit. The reason I’m giving it only three starts is.
1. It’s really really stiff. Yeah it holds it’s shape well but it’s a little to stiff for my liking.
2. It feels heavy. If you are like me I actually like to but it across my torso because it’s a lot easier for me to carry with three small kids. I feel it pulls on my neck and it’s uncomfortable.
Calista H.
Morgantown
Great purse with lots of room, considering the size of the bag. The only bad thing is transfers easily from denim. The bag is great for someone who doesn't carry lots of items. It's perfect for everyday life.
Daniela G.
Love the soft leather. Bag wears really comfortable. Fits all my stuff without looking bulky. Would definitely purchase on of his bags again. Price is reasonable. Can only recommend.
Nina Q.
Buffalo, NY
Love this bag, it's very light weight and can store quite a bit in it. It's very easy to just toss on and go. The leather is very well made and durable. I'd recomend any of their purses.
Lisa C.
I love this messenger bag . It’s nice . The dark brown color is so nice so it doesn’t get dirty. It’s very roomy. My sister and mom have a few bags just like this in different colors. I definitely recommend this bag for girls who really don’t use big purses.
Kaylie H.
Morgantown
I have this bag in white and I am obsessed with it. This brand is reasonably priced and never lets me down. The material holds up well and never scratches. I’ve had my crossbody for over a year and it is in brand new condition.
Mikena S.
I have this purse In black and it’s definitely worth the money you pay for it it is the perfect size to have a wallet in and still have room but not to big. It’s nice to be able to carry it multiple different ways as well
Eimmi🌸 F.
Sherman
Perfectly big. Has enough room for all my stuff. Love the texture of it and the print of it! Very elegant. Goes with anything i wear. Somewhat pricey but totally worth the money!
Janae G.
Salinas, CA
I love this bag it’s now my go to when I’m going out. I love the design and the material I know it’s going to last long with great treatment although it’s expensive I know it’s the last one I’m going to buy for a while so it was totally worth it