BY MICHAEL KORS

Feel Like Your On An Island Top Notes:&Nbsp; Kauai Waterfall Accords, Chinese Kiwi &Amp; Oxygenated Water Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Honeysuckle, Hydroponic, Rose, Parrot Tulip &Amp; Gingerly Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Galapagos Driftwood, White Bark &Amp; Rice Fields Accord Island By Michael Kors Is An Aqueous Floral Fragrance That Transports You To A Beautiful Tropical Island Where You Can Lay On The Beach And Just Watch The Waves Roll In.&Nbsp; With Notes Like Kauai Waterfall Accord,Kiwi, Rice Fields Accord, And Galapagos Driftwood, You Will Really Get The Tropical Island Essence.&Nbsp; Even The Bottle Looks Like It Has The Ocean In It.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Is Such A Delight! see more...

Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every now and then we sell this where I work, and it smells amazing. I will walk through the perfume and beauty department just to be able to spray some on so I smell nice for work!
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Michael kors perfume it's the perfect time for all year long and it's the perfect thing to as gift to who loves it
Erica D.
Altoona, PA
Love the scent of this fragrance. So warm and I always get compliments when I wear it. I love being told I smell fantastic!
Stepheny E.
Lyons, OR
This was not so good, I actually register it..Ops lol but doesn't mean you won't like it. Give it a try.
Brandy R.
Franklin, NC
A fresh scent that lasts for a long time. I wear this for special occasions and enjoy it.
Kitana B.
Covington, TN
Smells wonderful and usually lasts all day. Reasonable price as well can't beat that
Dawn A.
Clayton , Nc
This has to be on my top 3 favorite perfumes - I got a bottle of this (and lotion, etc) for my honeymoon almost 9 years ago- I still have some of the etc. and I have since purchased a new couple of bottle so fit but it is light an airy and not too flowery like some perfumes. Definitely my top 3.
Taylor B.
Micheal Kors island eau de parfum spray is my favorite scent to put on when I go to school be people always ask me what I'm wearing and I say "only the best parfum ever"