Michael Kors Holiday Lip Luster Set uploaded by Franchesca G.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors Holiday Lip Luster Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Beth M.
Beth M.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great set--I had purchased for a friend for the holidays and they adore it. I of course tried on too (we're always sharing makeup!) and the shades are flattering on our very different skin tones.
Franchesca G.
Franchesca G.
Absolutely LOVE this product!! My favorites: Gateaway and Muse. The shine is beautiful and it is not sticky!
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Absolutely love every color in this set. The purple is perfect for night and the lighter color is great for day. Perfect pigment and not sticky like others
Christina C.
Christina C.
Yulee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lip products and this set happens to be one of the best ones that I've ever used before. They're all such pretty colors and they last for a long time, even during and after meals. I highly recommend this brand and this Lip Luster Set.
Lola😎 H.
Lola😎 H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift for my sister, but had to test it first and I love it! So so pretty!!
Priyanka E.
Priyanka E.
Stockholm
This could be a great Christmas gift. Or a gift to yourself, if you are just willing to try a few different shade at once. And just want to slowly explore into the designer makeup world.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the hype? Usually MK products are pricey so is it worth it?
murtie f.
murtie f.
Is the set actually worth it ? I have a couple but haven't ever seen a set yet , are the colors good ? Does it stay as good as the singles?