BY MICHAEL KORS

MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton MK Logo Satchel Bag, BrownDetailsBrown PVC with tan MK logo print and luggage leather trim. Golden hardware. Top handles; 4 3/4" drop. Frame top with MK logo-engraved lock detail. Hanging luggage tag. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. Protective feet on bottom. 9"H x 12 3/4"W x 5 1/2"D. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances. see more...

Cindy S.
Wenatchee
My first expensive bag I've purchased. Well worth the money I have had it for a long time and still been using it I take it everywhere! This purse has plenty of space for me and I love the 2 option handles it has.
Alena C.
Dallas
This bag is so cute and classy. I carry it everywhere. I got a matching wallet as well and i get so many compliments. It was on clearance for only $120 and the wallet was $50 . It was a great purchase overall.
Maryam S.
New York, New York
I love this satchel! My husband got this for me as a birthday gift a couple years ago and it doesn’t have any blemishes or issues at all! It still looks brand new despite daily use! Michael Kors is a great brand!
Hannah W.
ephrata
This is a great bag! It is super durable and has lots of space inside to carry everything you need with you. I am pleased with this bag and for how nice it is I would say it’s not too expensive I would recommend this
Nicole P.
carson
I love Michael Kors. Such a classic brand with the most beautiful purses. They’re very durable he made an ad class to any outfit. I buy the white colors for summer and the brown colors for the winter
Michelle🎀 R.
Mission
Awesome bag on the go! Can hold anything you might need going. I personally love the strap since I don’t ever really use the handles unless it’s a special occasion. Overall I do recommend it.
Nikhat S.
Stockton , CA
This is my favorite brand!!!! I have lots of stuffs from Michael Kors. I have some purses more than 4 years and it’s still in very good condition. I put baby stuffs in it like diapers, cream, bottle and this going strong. Never disappointed with my purchase with this brand.
Brendda J.
Rochester, NY
Beautiful purse! High quality product.
I bought it at TJ Maxx and paid an awesome price for it.
I’ve had it for months and it still looks brand new.
I love MK products! 👜
Adriana F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love it! This was my first luxury purse even thought I dont wear it much I cant seem to get rid of it! Love that it looks expensive but it's not too bad on price
Amanda M.
oh
I had this in the black and gold and used t for a few months but later sold it. My problems with it was it was a tad too small for me. I also didn't like that it didn't zip shut so all of your items weren't secure. Also didn't like the strap wasn't removable or adjustable. If those don't bother you then you will love it. The quality is amazing as with all mk bags.
Karolina G.
Is it worth the hype????? 🤔
Charl L.
Does this come in a bigger/smaller size?